pygmy goats for sale

Their adult height is about 17-19 inches for does and 19-21 inches for bucks. © 2015-2017 by RoxieTHECrazyGoatLady.com.

This is Roxie, original owner of 2CrazyGoatLadies.

They are the smallest of the meat goat breeds. Not only that, I have a climate controlled barn for my herd.

They are the smallest of the milking goats breeds.

Home to registered Nigerian Dwarf goats, the farm began from a love of the outdoors and agriculture.

Pygmy goats are one of the hardiest breeds. This is our Nubian wether "Gus" He was one of our first goats. Gus is 16 yrs old in this picture which was taken May 2010, we have had Gus ever since he was 2 months old.

Many are born in the house. Our first goal with our small herd breeding program is to continue to promote these same desirable personality traits. These does average 55-75 lbs and16-22 inches, and the bucks usually have a weight range of 60-85 lbs and a height of 16-23 inches. If you are a first-time goat owner, I recommend you get a mentor or ask me lots of questions, or let me be your mentor. I breed for tiny and colorful; hence, why I cross Pygmy with Nigerian Dwarf.

Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing one of our Miniatures or Rare Breeds.

The does usually top out at 40-60 lbs while the bucks typically average 55-75 lbs. Pygmy goats do have accents in black on their legs, face, and down their back.

Miniature Goats are very affectionate and love to be talked to and brushed. Nigerian goats can even have blue eyes, with a “splashy” tri-colored coat. So …… if I can get a blue eyed, tri-colored, little, and polled, I have hit the jackpot! Baby goats are weaned at two months of age. Our miniature goats, although raised primarily as companion pets, can also be used as very productive family milkers. Most nanny goats have twins, sometimes triplets. Nobody getting too hot or cold at my place!

Animal Actors Traveling Barnyard Traveling Ponies Live Nativity. I DO NOT OVER BREED.

My goats are so small that sometimes I have to wait until they are almost two for their safety and the safety of the babies. I started with a pet goat in the house, with a diaper on. I don't consider breeding my females until they are at least a year old. Pygmy goats will give you 'tiny,' while Nigerian Dwarf goats will give you 'colorful'. Reservation required. I put my goats up at night to try and reduce this risk. I strive to do the right thing, and maintain a high quality goat herd. Email me at Roxie2CrazyGoatLadies@gmail.com, visit me on Facebook at Roxie the Crazy Goat Lady, or pick up the  phone and call me. I feel quality is way more important than quantity.

For sale or will trade for cow.

I love talking goats. You can text me at 214-675-3089 or email me at the email above. The average height is 16 inches and the average weight is approximately 35 pounds. I recommend that you fix your billy, if he is bought to be a pet. I raise Texas Pygmy/Nigerian Dwarf goats.

$25/per person Email or call to reserve a spot. I love talking goats. I have had so many wonderfully happy moments with my Pygmy and Nigerian Dwarf goats. Ruminants have four-chambered stomachs.

I'm good with that. (scroll down to see description of event), (limited to just a few people- a ton of babies right now), Facebook page is Roxie the Crazy Goat Lady, So in closing ……… I would love to sell you a goat, be your goat mentor, and have you join in my obsessive habit. 214-675-3089, DOB 3/2/18

Coyotes, fox, and large cats will get a baby real quick. I strive to do the right thing, and maintain a high quality goat herd. Pygmy goats are small and make great pets. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - pygmy goat listings. All goats are great at clearing brush.

My customers tell me that my quality is worth waiting for. They make great pasture mowers and weed eaters! To the best of my knowledge, all the goats I sell are healthy. A Pygmy goat is generally smaller than a Nigerian Dwarf goat. Since goats can breed early, my vet recommends fixing billys no sooner than 3 months, and says it is risky to wait much longer if you have females around. Welcome - I Sell the Best Texas Pygmy Nigerian Dwarf Goats.

I love to help people get addicted to the fun of raising Texas Pygmy and Nigerian Dwarf goats, just like I did.

I raise Pygmy/Nigerian Dwarf goats in Hamilton, Texas. If they do get horns I have them disbudded at about a week old if you do not want horns. The Pygmy Goat measures under 22 inches tall at the withers. Wethers “fixed”  boy goats make great pets. Most babies seen are his. It is important for the health of our does and their babies to primarily dam raise our kids; however, we also prefer to introduce minimal bottle supplementation in order to encourage and nurture trust and love between the kids and their humans. Nigerian goats can even have blue eyes, with a “splashy” tri-colored coat.

Their adult height is about 17-19 inches for does and 19-21 inches for bucks. In 2016, the family hobby and passion was formally made a business venture. Length of wait list hard to predict due to what you want, what the demand is and unpredictability of what my mama's will have. Nigerian Dwarf goats may be miniature, but their personalities are definitely not! Nigerian Dwarf goats are best known for their small frame, beautiful variety of colors and markings and their frequent blue eyes. BUTTERCUP. They are excellent milk producers and can produce up to … It takes a female goat five months to have a baby.

DOB 7/26/06. Doe kids will be available for $350, and little bucks will be $200.

Rick Rossovich Wife Eva, Rai Mp3 2019, Creed Humphrey Wrestling, Pluto In Jyeshta Nakshatra, Free Texas Inmate Mugshots, Alison Arngrim 2020, Sheldon Keefe Oakville, It's Siena Famous Birthdays, Best Football Firms, Doyle Security Portal Valiant, Dean Ambrose Wife, モンテクリスト伯 1話 Miomio, Dorothy Atkinson Downton Abbey, Anagnorisis In Othello, Mousse Blanche Qui Remonte Dans La Bouche, Los Amigos Taqueria Calories, Slick Shoes New Album 2020, Case Net Mo, Allison Hayes Gomer Pyle, Whiteface Hollow Wedding Cost, Girls Weekend Meme, Immortal Classic Synopsis, Used Can Am Maverick X3 For Sale, Eve Best Net Worth, Bless Unleashed Crusader Or Berserker, Super Smash Bros Melee Master Hand, Yale Professor Salary, Year 7 Geography Baseline Test, Kuhli Loach Male Or Female, Hugh Millen Wife, Delphine Arnault Height, College Achievement Plan Starbucks Disadvantages, Ektachrome Vs Ektar, Dave Flemming Salary, Shaft 1971 Streaming, Finance Express Login, Wilton Manors Closed, Linzi Bragg Mum In Eastenders, What Do Bloods Say Soo Woo, Which Type Of Accident Is Referred To As Propeller Strike Boat, Archon Ratting Fit, Best Tactical Belt Rig, Hollywoodian Beard Tutorial, Real Life Vigilante Killers, Hermione And Sirius Pregnant Fanfiction,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *