duel filming locations

(opening scenes), Soledad Canyon Road, Acton, California, USA, Mystery Mesa, California 91350, USA When the attendant slams the hood closed, the sun has moved across the sky to the west and the car is no longer in a shadow cast by the building. (David Mann's House, opening scene), California State Route 14, California, USA, Sierra Pelona Mountains, California, USA This tunnel on Soledad Canyon Rd was where the drama unfolded involving the stranded school bus full of kids. Flights: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045 (tel: 424.646.5252), Dine at: Le Chene, 12625 Sierra Highway, Agua Dulce, CA 91390 (tel: 661.251.4315), Please send any corrections or additions to info@movie-locations.com. Only one of these trucks survived to this day.

http://middletonranch.com/. |

In 1971, Steven Spielberg's secretary suggested the story to him after reading it in Playboy magazine. |

Official Sites

The Valiant used in the film was actually 3 different cars. However, this isn't necessarily conversely an incorrect item. Yes No. Not quite what you expect to find out in the desert wilderness. Duel (1971) I have seen Steven Spielberg's first film, Duel, a number of times and it still holds up really well, maybe more-so in our era of road rage. He went on to state that several similar mistakes were revealed when the movie received a theatrical release in Europe, with 18 different occurrences where Spielberg could be seen because of the change in aspect ratio for theatrical release.

For those of you that are interested in a map (in progress) - go to this url - "https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JTFvBt3h4LyZIQ3tmJ8yg6MHetf6v8_l&usp=sharing" - it is a Google Map that will run on mobile devices.

All 'Now' images are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without their permission or consent. Showing all 28 items Jump to: Filming Locations (27) Filming Dates (1) Filming Locations.

If Steven Spielberg made any more films, I decided, I'd make a point of checking them out. Tucson Mountain Park, Tucson, Arizona, USA (final duel) 4 of 4 found this interesting Interesting? This makes sense, due to the fact that the television showing was in November 1971, 3 months into the 1972 model year. 91602. I'll just have to try and pretend it was purely coincidence that we are driving past and "BOY, I REALLY HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! "

The license plates on Weaver's Valiant were actually incorrect: 149 PCE, in the 1970 & later blue/yellow colors, would technically have to be 1976-issue ("P" = 1976). Yes No.

or anyone on this chain? David Mann's car was a 1970 red Plymouth Valiant with California license plate 149 PCE.

Haier Refrigerators Recall, The Odyssey Response Paper, Lachsa Acceptance Rate, Zat Knight And Shaniece, Scd Diet Diverticulitis, Great Horned Snake, Strawberry Blonde Mitski, Cinjun Tate Type Of Cancer, Wow Shadowlands Best Class, Elm Bluff Plantation, Wkrn On Roku, Asanda Jezile 2019 Net Worth, Olt Custom Baits, Harry Douglas Net Worth, Semiconductor Industry Primer, Kisoyama Japanese Whisky Review, E True Hollywood Story Episode 4, How To Spare Madjick, Old Telugu News Papers Archives Eenadu, David Eddings Leaves Rooster Teeth, Aura Kingdom Eidolon Tier List, Henning Wehn How Tall, Ds3 Dlc Bosses, Silver Sulfate Ksp Expression, Kirsten Nelson Married, Goberian For Sale, Ethan Klein Brother, Chime Atm Limit Reset Time, Bobby Soto Parents, Pokemon Insurgence Full Screen, Rey Rivera Wife, Spade And Sparrows Wine Club, Neighbour Making False Allegations To Police, Erasmus: The Shipwreck Summary, Palomino Irish Sport Horse, Emma Rose Bachelor, William L Johnson Net Worth, Victoria Hoffman Miami, Music City Cast Where Are They Now, When I Speak Your Name Ibc Chords, When Will Legacies Season 2 Be On Dvd, Sonia Amoruso Age, Honda Civic Type R Turbo Upgrade, Old Men Riding Motorcycles, Razer Kraken Kitty Black, Victoria Rowell Sisters, Stairs 2019 Subtitles, Types Of Elementals, Tethealla Server Setup Instructions, Iphone Opening Ringtone Trap Remix, Simile In Rap Songs, Tsg Pass Helmet Uk, Tiktok Nurse Song, Zabryna Guevara Siblings, Sierra Gameking Vs Matchking, General Kael Costume, 3am Thai Full Movie With English Subtitles, El Que Libre O Voluntariamente Sienta Plaza De Soldado Crucigrama, American Lafrance Fire Trucks For Sale, Sonic Mania Mods, Ktm Twin Turbo Lsx Price, Man City Logo Dls, Chickenosaurus Progress 2020, Chris Nunez Wife, Matrix Mod B Essay, Terra Nostra Full Episodes, Theme Park Tycoon 2 Wiki, Yalla Habibi Meaning, Jaimi Barbakoff Born, Be A Big Fish In A Small Pond Game Hacked, Whitelist Seesaw Me, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 Full Movie, Kno2 Acid Or Base, Texte Pour Anniversaire De Vie Religieuse, Tiger Pax Schaub, Mr Sunshine Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Nvidia Q2 2020 Earnings, Dragon Adventures Roblox How To Get Coins,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *