fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you monorail leaves

So if you decide to wait inside the tower, the radio chat will not trigger. This Site Might Help You.

You might want to literally stalk curtis around 12:30 AM and follow him to the comm tower.

5:08 I put a spell on you monorail bug so I tried finishing the quest and was able to save the train, but I had no dialog option to complete it, the only fx I could find was load a previous save, but last save was 3 hours prior, so id lose alot of items/quests if I reloaded just to do 1 quest, so I tried using the command to complete it, but … Talk to Captain Curtis or Colonel Hsu about problems around Camp McCarran. My skill points in Explosives/Science are both under 25 and I did not use books.

He’ll point you toward the head of the Military Police, Boyd, and a corrupt quartermaster, Contreas.

It is located inside the monorail train itself, hidden in a wall vent. I went the legion way, planted the stuff in crenshaws locker, killed crenshaw, and blew up the bombs. BEFORE 1 AM. For what it's worth, I failed it in my first playthrough - killed Curtis and talked to Hsu.

You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. You should have a nice reward and a bit of a reputation boost with the NCR. Bug is dont talk to hsu before you defuse the bomb and then do what TC said. You'll learn that Curtis has an access to the monorail. I just kinda assumed it was part of the story when the mono took off with in 3 steps of me walking out the door as I had no chance to get there in time. Follow him into the control tower, and use a stealth boy if you don’t have many points in stealth.

Listen to the radio conversation. You can even disarm the bomb this way, but the triggeris already set and will not disappear. I kept waiting inside the tower, occasionally popping out to keep an eye out for people approaching, and wondered why nothing happened. He’ll point you toward the head of the Military Police, Boyd, and a corrupt quartermaster, Contreas. When in the New Vegas side of the monorail station, the sky cannot be seen behind the monorail. You need to do the radio thing, and let him talk. Hedging your Bets: a guide to delaying your final choice of faction {SPOILERS}. This post is part of the series: Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Camp McCarran, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Three-Card Bounty, “I Put a Spell on You” Walkthrough for New Vegas (NCR-Side), Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Investigating Contreras, Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough - Helping Contreras, New Vegas Guide to “There Stands the Grass”, Walkthrough Guide to Fallout: New Vegas Side Quests, Fallout: New Vegas: Old World Blues Walkthrough - Finding the Personality Tapes for The Sink, Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues Walkthrough - Convincing the Think Tank, Exploring X-8 - The Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues Walkthrough, Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues Walkthrough - Lab X-2, Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues Walkthrough - X-13 Stealth Suit, Advanced Fallout New Vegas Perks - Levels 16-28, Fallout: New Vegas Companion Quests - Cass - Heartache by the Number.

Bennche X4 1000, Sample Letter Reissue Cheque Because Wrong Name, Chrono Wizard 5e Wildemount, Tiktok Character Limit Comments, Graphic Fatal Auto Accident Videos, When Does Lyra Find Out Mrs Coulter Is Her Mother In The Books, Judy Mowatt Husband, Ozone Mojo For Sale, Stag Beetle Pet For Sale, Cairn Terrier Pups, Is Max Atv Still In Business, Redeye Piranha For Sale, Is 11 Cm Enough, Hell Night Movie Remake, Female Urology Exam, Budgie Egg Hatching Chart, Cal Kestis Height, Jack Russell Puppies For Sale In Kent, Ashley Taylor Catfish 600 Lb Life Instagram, Caleb James Murray, Les Visiteurs Streaming Netflix, Is A Tomato A Berry, Empower App Promo Code 2020, Turbo Vpn Premium Apk, Clapham Junction Crash Victims Names, Mucha Lucha Snow Pea, Lockout Tagout Procedure Template Excel, Frozen Snake Food Delivery, Mattia And Lena, Govinda Hari Govinda Venkataramana Govinda Lyrics In Kannada, Glenfiddich Price In Delhi 750ml, Reggie Leach Died, Salvage Reefer Units, Rakshasa Name Generator, Hyundai Tucson 2023, Monday I Have Nothing To Do Tuesday I Have Nothing To Do Lyrics, Sakurajima Mai Vostfr, Gary Wells Daredevil Death, Smt Nocturne Maniax Differences, Jordan 11 Outfit Ideas, Sd Gundam Online Private Server, Tefnut Family Tree, Cheryl Chase Psychologist Calgary, Pigman Rap Lyrics, Forensic Speech Topics, Oxygen And Acetylene Tanks Harbor Freight, Real Life Vigilante Killers, Glenmorangie Distillery Livingston, Sunshine Wright Biography, Swcc Vs Seal, Best Knife Sharpening Book, Amoeba Proteus Under Microscope, Oogie Mane Drum Kit Reddit, Binary Search Tree Vs Balanced Binary Search Tree, Affordable Minimalist Jewelry Brands, Advantages Of Conjugate Beam Method, Spitting Facts Synonyms, Valeri Bure Winery, Become A Mary Kay Consultant For Personal Use Only, Adidas Continental 80 Vs Reebok Club C 85, Thesis Statement About Nature,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *