hulk hogan meme coronavirus

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Maybe we don't need a vaccine, Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival where we focus on the ONLY thing in the world that really matters. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Hogan added: ‘Maybe we don’t need a vaccine, Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival where we focus on the ONLY thing in the world that really matters. ‘God said, “you want to worship athletes, I will shut down the stadiums. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Black don't crack. ‘In three short months, just like He did with the plagues of Egypt, God has taken away everything we worship. You don't want to go to church and worship Me, I will make it where you can't go to church" "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.". ‘”You want to worship money, I will shut down the economy and collapse the stock market. The wrestler of WWF fame — and subsequent out-of-the-ring infamy — took to the 'Gram on Tuesday to unleash his pythons on the world. Hulk Hogan in 2002 (age 49) vs Chris Jericho in 2020 (age 49) Close. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. That's not saying much given the shape of the average redditor is best described as round and doughy. So, it would appear that Hogan is copying a chain-post here about the coronavirus, since the original caption ends after his signature "HH." report. Word up,can you handle the truth my brother only love HH In three short months, just like He did with the plagues of Egypt, God has taken away everything we worship. MEME Sounds 2020 Ultimate. 1.4k comments.

WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan thinks the coronavirus pandemic is a message from God, and so the world doesn't ''need a vaccine''. The outspoken WWE legend has compared the ongoing health crisis to the ‘plagues of Egypt’ and insisted God has ‘taken away everything we worship’. When does the furlough scheme end and is it available across the UK? ... My dad passed away today due to Coronavirus, thank you WWE. Scientists and the World Health Organisation don’t share Hulk’s controversial view, with work ongoing to find a drug or vaccination to fight the illness. The WWE Hall of Famer – who recently revealed he has suffered a painful bicep tear – also suggested the world didn’t need a vaccine for the respiratory illness, with medical professionals around the world developing ways to test and combat COVID-19. Our rules were most recently updated on June 12th.

MEME Sounds 2019. You don’t want to go to church and worship Me, I will make it where you can’t go to church”, ‘“If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (sic)’, Revellers hide under bed as police raid illegal house party.

Hogan has had his say (Credit: Jerod Harris/Getty Images) Hulk Hogan claimed the ongoing coronavirus pandemic is an act of God – and even suggested the world may not need a vaccination. Here, we rounded up some of the best Hulk Hogan memes on the internet. You want to worship musicians, I will shut down Civic Centers. So yes, a vaccine would be nice, even if you're a person of god. You want to worship actors, I will shut down theaters. hide. Hello! Hulk Hogan is a legendary professional wrestler, but he's also iconic for another reason: memes. So what do we do without a vaccine? MORE : WWE Raw results: Drew McIntyre beats returning Big Show moments after WrestleMania victory, MORE : Hulk Hogan reveals painful injury and full beard as he bonds with WWE’s Rusev over bicep tear, PS5 sales will be online only on launch day, no more pre-orders, 9 TV shows to get hyped about during lockdown 2 – from Netflix’s The Crown season 4 to I’m A Celebrity 2020, WWE reveals rare footage of Hulk Hogan and Undertaker’s first ever match together, Below Deck’s Eddie ‘won’t appear on Mediterranean’ spin-off over Captain Sandy’s ‘micromanaging’, Veep predicted Donald Trump’s ‘stop the count’ demand and the Nevada vote four years ago, https://www.instagram.com/p/B-o-YE_jgvU/?utm_source=ig_embed, WWE Raw results: Drew McIntyre beats returning Big Show moments after WrestleMania victory, Hulk Hogan reveals painful injury and full beard as he bonds with WWE’s Rusev over bicep tear. You want to worship money, I will shut down the economy and collapse the stock market. Joe Biden Soundboard. Well, Hulk Hogan has an answer: Jesus. Pro Wrestling Legend Kamala The ‘Ugandan Giant’ Dies Of Coronavirus The wrestler, whose real name was James Harris, was part of pro wrestling’s 1980s popularity boom.

Shrek Soundboard. You want to worship musicians, I will shut down Civic Centers. Travis Scott Soundboard. You want to worship actors, I will shut down theaters. You want to worship money, I will shut down the economy and collapse the stock market. 8.4k. God said, "you want to worship athletes, I will shut down the stadiums. Who is a much fairer comparison to Jericho as well. Donald Trump Soundboard. You don't want to go to church and worship Me, I will make it where you can't go to church" "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." For more information and the full rules list, please see this thread. Well, there's a lot to unpack here, but one thing's for certain: we absolutely do need a vaccine, Hulkster, considering the amount of cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the U.S. is rising and new areas are struck and bound by the coronavirus every day. The other spends his free time closing them. If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you. (Chris Pizzello/Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP) Pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan suggests the Lord will end coronavirus if mankind repents. Whatcha gonna do when Hulk Hogan's bad takes run wild on you? So, it would appear that Hogan is copying a chain-post here about the coronavirus, since the original caption ends after his signature "HH." Game Show FX Soundboard. And currently the 24/7 champion... i think, Him, Suzuki, and Liger had discovered the fountain of wrestler youth. Man doesn't look like he's aged since K Kwik, To be fair, Vince McMahon is 70 and still in better shape than most people. You want to worship actors, I will shut down theaters. Barack Obama Sounds. Jesus. Jesus.’. For more information and the full rules list, please see this thread. God said, "you want to worship athletes, I will shut down the stadiums. Gachi Sound Pack. But, in any case, being in a position that Hogan is (with some obscure level of influence), it seems irresponsible to say something along the lines of "we don't need a vaccine.". share. You can say your prayers and eat your vitamins, but at the end of the day, self-isolation, washing your hands, staying inside are the best ways to beat this thing. Gym ordered to close after owner vows to defy lockdown and stay open.

Hulk Hogan in 2002 (age 49) vs Chris Jericho in 2020 (age 49) 3 2 2 3. So no matter your religion, political leanings or who your favorite '80s wrestler is, one thing is irrefutable: science is, in fact, a good thing and the coronavirus is, in fact, a bad thing. Hulk Hogan claimed the ongoing coronavirus pandemic is an act of God – and even suggested the world may not need a vaccination. In a lengthy Instagram post, Hogan – whose real name is Terry Bollea – wrote: ‘Word up,can you handle the truth my brother only love HH. You want to worship musicians, I will shut down Civic Centers. Whatcha gonna do? https://images.daznservices.com/di/library/sporting_news/9f/1d/hulk-hogan-031816-ap-ftrjpg_1qwkj9yvidmzw14z3rt3fbj4ub.jpg?t=-1862678845&w=500&quality=80, self-isolation, washing your hands, staying inside.

Jesus.

A post shared by Hulk Hogan (@hulkhogan) on Apr 6, 2020 at 5:57am PDT, Word up, can you handle the truth my brother only love HH In three short months, just like He did with the plagues of Egypt, God has taken away everything we worship. Posted by 22 days ago. Chucky Soundboard. Maybe we don't need a vaccine, Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival where we focus on the ONLY thing in the world that really matters. I'd imagine Jericho is in better shape than most of the people in here. More posts from the SquaredCircle community, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. save. In a rambling, wild and winding Instagram post, Hogan tried to preach a sermon, saying maybe this is all a direct reflection of people's dealings — or lack thereof — with Jesus, and that the only way to ward this pandemic off and beat it is to focus on him. Similar style/ability in the ring at their age, as opposed to Hogan who always looked better but never had an overly athletic style (he didn't move so well a this point, even if he still looked the part). msn.com Hulk Hogan says coronavirus is … Space Marine Warhammer 40,000 Soundboard. Visit our live blog for the latest updates Coronavirus news live. For the record, R Truth is currently 48 and in better shape than most of us.

Lena Tallulah Claypool, Golden Teacher Grow Kit Reddit, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Theme Song Chords, Carmen Sama Biographie âgé, Tim Matheson Wife Elizabeth Marighetto Age, Why Was Islay Limpet Decommissioned, Carolyn Choa Wikipedia, What Gender Am I, Adeleke Net Worth, Knf Foliar Spray, Texas Burger Nutrition, Kristen Welker Net Worth, Anagnorisis In Othello, Why Are British Chevrons Upside Down, Mary Magdalene Lyrics Meaning, Thin Client Vs Mini Pc, Balloon Drawing Engineering, Davey Detail Wiki, Mick Ralphs Spouse, Famous Toms Quiz, Names Like Rhys, Ralph Sampson Wingspan, Intermittent Fasting For Pear Shaped Body, Essay Cake Recipe, Best Dirt Bike Reviews, Dow Jones Ytd Return 2020, Goruck Rucker 15l, Lil Keed Trapped On Cleveland 3, Tim Bresnan Wife, The Pretty Smart Food Co Discount Code, Mallet Putter Cover, Screen Tearing Test, Vex Hooda Math, Unruly Fest 2020, Sara Sampaio Net Worth, Owl Location Rdr2, Fishman Name Generator, Duo Base W540565 Qty 2, National Parts Warehouse, How To Roll Your Own Cigarettes, Histoire Des Prophète Pdf, Dababy Lyrics For Captions, Efi Fuel System, Dartmouth Secret Societies, Deangelo Vickers Quotes, Paragraphs For Your Crush, Watching Someone Poop, Dragonwatch Book 1 Plot Summary, How Many Calories In One Paneer Pakora, Which Statement Is True About The Moon Illusion, Plane Crash Widefield Park Colorado Springs, How To Make A Snare Trap For Groundhogs, Donna Black Ink Crew Instagram, Selling Original Art Reddit, Tsg Pass Helmet Uk, Ewoks: The Battle For Endor Full Movie Putlockers, Floby 2019 Mp3, Tableau Initial Sql, Do Otters Eat Alligators, Great Pyrenees Plott Hound Mix, Medical Physiology Boron Pdf, What Do Red High Heels Mean In Wsop, Skyrim Requiem Perks, Ian Malcolm Daughter, Casey Mize Wife, Louis Hynes And Amybeth Mcnulty, Philip Rucker Partner, Nissan Murano Sensor Problems, Mayan Calendar 2021 Not 2012, Dean Fogg Quotes, Albino Rabbit Price, Isuzu D'max 2016 Service Manual Pdf, Pokemon Light Platinum Cheats Nds, Annus Horribilis Plural,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *