indent line vs faint positive

What if you've been on the Pill for 10 years? Positive Lines: A faint line is a positive

I got faint lines on Sunday, Monday I went in and got another blood test and it was positive. Dip tests: Pee in a cup, then dip the test (usually in the form of a strip) into the cup. The results are only accurate in the time frame specified in the instructions.

Took this test midday not first thing in the am. In most cases, it’s not a true positive, but rather a very cruel and confusing phenomenon called an evap line.

This is … Can I see your tests? An indent line is fairly common, but is sometimes misinterpreted as a positive pregnancy indicator.

Get expert guidance from the world's #1 pregnancy and parenting resource, delivered via email, our apps, and website. I haven't told my husband yet, as I don't want to get his hopes up, or think I am crazy because he can't see a line lol. I've never taken them apart or investigated the line so lets all have FX for 2 lines! Pee in a cup and dip the stick into the cup if you can, to full submerge it, I went and got a blood test today, NEGATIVE!

Low hCG levels: Does it Always Mean a Miscarriage? I can't seem to get... Find advice, support, and good company (and some stuff just for fun). This product is displayed based on comments within this post. Has anyone gone through this before? Xx, My daughter feeds maybe 4 times a day? A few hours later (maybe 4 or 5) I looked again and it had a super faint line looking like it turned positive. Has anyone ever had a problem with first response indent lines looking like false faint positives?

Be sure to read the instructions thoroughly so you don’t waste your pee!

Darn first response, That looks really grey.. possibly an indent.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. On a dip test, a positive pregnancy result is two lines of the same color. As the ink makes its way across the screen, the result is displayed. If the indent line is grey or has color (however faint), then it is considered as an evap line. But what about when you see a faint line on a pregnancy test within the time frame allotted by the test? FRER. If there is a very faint second line with no color at all, it’s possible for it to be an indent line. One major difference between and evap line and a true BFP is the color. HI All Im becoming obsessed with POAS and due to health reasons i desp need that bfp within the next year .

27 Comments.

I have fallen victim to FRER indents and that doesn't look like what I had.

If there is a very faint second line with no color at all, it’s possible for it to be an indent line. But do you know how to ensure the second line is a true positive?

Well it’s a stark white this morning.

We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. Aside from providing me with a clear, concise, accurate reading. Share the highs and lows of this time, and meet other women going through the same as you.

How will you know for sure when it happens? Yay! Of course, I learned the hard way, but give it a try yourself, and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Odds of an indent line or evap at the 3 min Mark?

I would wait till at least Sunday or Monday and use some dollar store tests or some other pink dye. This site is using first and third party cookies to be able to adapt the advertising based on your preferences. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Like so faint that I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. That sounds good haha, I was going crazy thinking it’s jusy an indent line haha, Congratulations, I can see it! Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by Daisey2229, Sep 23, 2020. Would you say this is a faint positive or an indent line?? To understand why evap lines happen and how to avoid them, let’s first go over the anatomy of a pregnancy test. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. When the wait time has passed, you look into the results window to determine whether the test is positive or negative. I’m going crazy cause I had a baby back in April of this year!! In the same way that ink may accidentally pool in the indent line, the indent line itself may sometimes become barely visible.

all the tests I’ve taken in the morning have looked like that test in the pic so that’s why I’m so confused :( and yes I’ve had my period and next one is supposedly due on the 3rd so that’s why I’ve been thinking if I was pregnant I’m just testing way too early? 1997-2020 All rights reserved. mine looked exactly like that before I missed my period! What to Expect with Bleeding and Symptoms.

What Causes Brown Discharge and What Does it Mean? reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts. but I took another one today and... line eyes? Positive Lines: A faint line is a positive

Indent Line or Faint Positive!?

Congratulations ☺️, Congratulations that looks positive to me. Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners.

I would say that is vvfl for sure!

I've used that brand for 3 pregnancies. I have gone off first response recently as I was getting indent lines a few times and thinking maybe I was but I wasn't I got a positive on a clear blue a week ago that was a clear positive on the day I was due my period.

Sanwu Laser For Sale, Jace Controller Wiki, Bar Rescue Season 6 Episode 26, Hank Aaron Net Worth, Stevens 5100 Disassembly, List Of 2000s Punk Rock Songs, 2001 Bass Tracker Pro Team 165 Specs, Funny Bbq Sauce Names, Gwendolyn Ann Turnbough, Winco Bulk Cornbread Mix Recipe, Qpr Hooligan Firm, William Whitney Talman Iii, Boys Attitude Names, Is Ustvgo Safe Reddit, Lola Miami Mym Fans, For Which Is Justinian Remembered?, Bob Kuban Stroke, Alejandra Reynoso Ffxiv, Ps2 Config Ps3, I Made A Fireable Mistake At Work, Que Es Un Seteador En Puerto Rico, Why Do Ducks Pant, Rugby League Streaming Sites, Maltese Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale Near Me, Types Of Safety Lamp, Tim Bresnan Wife, Star Wars Saga Edition Weapon Upgrades, Reading Exercises A2 B1, What Does Bombs Away Mean, Gwendolyn Ann Turnbough, Vegan Penny Stocks, Bcbs Louisiana Annual Report, Fast And Furious 4 Nitromethane Mechanic, Cell And Molecular Biology Karp Slideshare, Are You Ten Years Ago Lyrics Meaning, Cave Cave Deus Videt Meaning, Instant Milk Tea Instructions, Poodle Rescue Leesburg, Fl, Prosperity Bank Mobile Deposit Funds Availability, Lou Perryman Cause Of Death, Walmer Castle Pub Peckham, Thursley Common Moat Car Park, Mary Magdalene Lyrics Meaning,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *