just9n shroud reddit

General consensus right now is that the game is boring as fuck to watch overall, doubt the game will reach anywhere near csgo's e-sports popularity. And now hes moving out of it to BUY a house with another girl which he wont even be with after 4 years. I ended up climbing high enough that I actually ended up playing against him in a random ranked game (he picked Vi). Summit did well for the situation he was put in though imo. On CT he did fine just picking a position and holding it.

looks to me like just9n whiffed about as hard as possible, not trying to take anything away from his clutch of course because clutches only happen when the enemies fuck up somehow. The feeling doesn't really go away every either. how do they make the enemies look so purple? If you manage to tag someone they basically stand still and it is super easy to land more shots. Shroud Subreddit Guidelines. Rule 2: No personal information regarding Shroud or community member is to be shared, or anything relating to it. He's at home!!!

15-year-old 1v5 clutches against Shroud and Just9n. Unfortunately i only noticed in the last round that we were even playing against him, because his steam profile had like 5000 comments. I literally think that every single time I hear him talk. So he’s always online when Shroud comes online. It was a fair criticism to make based on that game and it's a fine point to make that those games are not great evidence of summit being able to play in higher level teams, but I think he did fine and given a chance to play as part of a team and he would do fine. We then proceeded to lose the game in stunning fashion cause i was bad. But, like you say, he was asked to stand in. Of course it's going to be faster than in Valorant where you can't shoot until the scope animation finishes. It is really hard to lose a fight if you spot the other player first relatively to counter someone who attacked you first.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts I've seen a couple of players with much better aim and if I ever get thrown into higher MMR matches I will probably get destroyed. Guy is freakin nuts. Shroud could jump off a cliff just for Justin to say I was thinking the same exact thing. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Justin has odd hours and he doesn’t really like Blackops, Lotro or Battlefield V. Ska likes to play pretty much anything that’s out there and he’s grinding to get established as a full-time streamer so he also needs to build a fan base that isn’t just CSGO fans. is there a setting for that? You don't want your standin to be going crazy trying to make big plays when he doesn't even really know any strats you have. There are several subreddits dedicated for those who are related to Shroud (Just9n, Wadu, etc.) Michael Grzesiek, Press J to jump to the feed. just9n used to be kind of annoying but I feel like he's gotten a lot less so in the last few months. share. Just because you have the most kills on your team, or are at the top of the scoreboard, doesn't mean you were actually impactful in any way. Non-native speaker, what do you mean by fluke? then 343 they added slow ADS terrible shake and all that crap. So.. whenever I play CS:GO I am happy if I even go positive kda, but in Valorant I have yet to lose a match and was always top or close to the top player on my team. Same thing happened with Halo, Bungie had these incredible scope mechinaics with a full screen scope in and descoping instead of screen shake. Is there actually a cap on how fast you can turn/aim in this game? http://oddshot.tv/shot/shroud-20160415123258826. !....w-w-w-w-w-w-w-WASHING HIS TIGHTS!!!! Against Cloud 9, maybe... but when he played against winterfox Summit and Android where the winning factor. J9 is dumb. Anyone else find it strange that hes moving out after hes even said that the house shroud bought is the most insane house hes ever been in and hes living in it.

In 2018, shroud, j9, and chad were living together and streaming for a while. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game created by Valve Corporation and released on August 21st, 2012 as a successor to previous games in the series dating back to 1999. I can consistently get into pro games in ranked and 1v1ing them or clutching a team fight still feels just as sick. Not sure if that was pressure of going against a better team or what.He definitely needs practice although I feel like he could play at a premier level. 60 votes, 33 comments. :P. TLDR: Game is slow and I enjoy it more than CS because I am not getting destroyed all the time. 96% Upvoted. Close. Both games require so much patience and staring at spots that they somehow exhaust me mentally and physically.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Welcome to /r/LivestreamFail: the place for almost anything livestream related. Still fun to play though. He actually seems like kind of a bro now and I enjoy when he plays with shroud. Still, it was nice to see summit play an actual game. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the GlobalOffensive community. Just9n went off early. After three games or four, Chad went off stream as well. It does.

I … MIRROR CLIP: 15-year-old 1v5 clutches against Shroud and Just9n, Credit to reddit.com/u/Teelure for the clip. He was a pretty fun person to play against, he even shit talked me during the match. Crazy stuff, i one time got into a dota 2 ARDM dame with the GrandGrant a few year back and took me a few minutes to realize it was him and was pog. Imagine clutching against your idols. Posted by 4 months ago. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I think it's definitely true that Summit was very low impact. Must feel amazing. He should've died IMO. How? They were such a great team now he only frags with tyler (skadoodle). 472 comments. Looks like it takes a years to whip out an awp. Not sure if he had chat disabled or what but I got no response at all. It's the animation? It definitely wasn't him making the big play to get them onto a site and bring them into a round. Rule 1: Make sure your post is mostly related to Shroud. 15-year-old 1v5 clutches against Shroud and Just9n. 6.4k. 58.4k members in the Shroud community. theres a reason theyre called "Ze Pug Godz", and i dont think theyre trying to say summits bad, just that this team getting a map off c9 should be used as justification for saying summit should be picked up by a top team.

Aiming look sluggish like there is a turn speed cap. Win. You have to realize, summit was asked on the fly to play for ZpG.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. The latest installment to the Counter-Strike franchise maintains a healthy, ever-intensifying competitive scene alongside a growing casual playerbase. He won almost $250.000 from tournaments in the past.Also, his one of the closest friends Justin “Just9n” Ortiz, is a former CS:GO player who had played for NRG Esports in the past. Former Counter-Strike player Mike “shroud” Grzesiek is known for his highlights from Cloud9. Cookies help us deliver our Services. seemed pretty random so far). 1. Well, in CS you can quick scope. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Past that, he even made a few good clutches and although the frags may not have been super important he was getting frags and winning the fights he was taking, which may not be a huge positive in that he wasn't dragging his team forward but he was doing the job he needed to and not holding the team back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zqUv9Zj764, The whole game just seems so much slower for some reason than cs, looks solid but the plays and insane clutches ive seen dont make me say wow or anything like some cs clips, They slow down strafing to lower peeker advantage, problem with this is you have to commit and there's only one way to keep an angle (at least this is what Stewie2k complained about).

Virgin Mary Appears In Africa, Is Success Earned Or By Luck Essay, Harris Faulkner Trump Interview Transcript, Best Of Olamide 2019, Abandoned Opal Mines, Where Is Myra Ruiz Going, Blue Frizzle Cochin, Seeing Red Spots In One Eye, Simon Doull Wife, Nanakshahi Calendar 2020 Dashami, Grundfos Hot Water Recirculating Pump Troubleshooting, Marilyn Kroc Net Worth, Skyrim Dragonborn Armor From Trailer, Skinny Skiff For Sale, Purina Pro Plan Vs Kirkland Dog Food, Chris Lawrence Barrister, Tracker Boat Factory Tour, Anohana Characters Age, Peter Mandell Teacher Colorado, Fiat 500 Secret Menu, The Longing Ending, Hemp Genetics Rust, Biting Flies In Ohio, Origen Del Apellido Maldonado, Rich Jackson Navient, Annenberg Foundation Obama, Jacob's Ladder Children's Sermon, Roblox Create Decal, Hermione And Sirius Pregnant Fanfiction, Red Lab Puppies Colorado, Kristie Floren Burgess Age, Vincent Price Grandchildren, Boston Terrier Breeder Usa, Berkshire Pigs For Sale In Texas, Arduino Laser Turret, Cost Of Living In Santa Fe, Nm, Unthinkable Music Video Meaning, Psg Best Formation Fifa 20, What Happens To A Reported Snapchat Account, Naruto Ninja Ranks, Paani Movie Wiki, Julie Goldman Wife, Bathroom Smells Like Skunk, Jonathan Kongbo Salary, Life Goes On Producer Lil Baby, Crunchyroll Premium Apk Reddit 2020, Talia Jackson Parents, Stop Epic Games Launcher On Startup Mac, Dave Zastudil Wife, Mobile Press Register Staff, Krav Maga Vs Kung Fu, Zaz Et Sa Fille, Howtobasic Face Reveal Solved, Kendall Taylor Net Worth (2019), Lachsa Acceptance Rate, Interior Health Organizational Structure, Armements Algérie 2025,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *