minecraft 100 days trophy glitch

Password: Register: FAQ: Awards: Members List: Calendar: Search: Today's Posts: Mark Forums Read: Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition : Quick links: Game Overview | Trophies | Trophy Guide | Review | Screenshots | Forums | Game Sessions.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And that doesn't seem to be coming any time soon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 100 days equates to about 33 hours of real life time, as each day lasts around 20 minutes. An update botched the trophy a while ago. It popped easily for me years ago. I'm sure it would add +1 to the amount of times you have slept.

Unfortunately there is no way to speed this up or manipulate the trophy so you must allow the full 100 days pass for it to unlock normally. 47 posts in this topic. In order to speed this up, it is suggested that you sleep each night, as that will cut the time in half.

You can either play naturally or leave your controller and the game idle until it pops, make sure to set the game to Peaceful Mode if leaving it idle. I'm still sleeping. I did this for an hour, no pop, I will try another 15 times and if it doesn't pop then I've just wasted an hour of my life.

100 days glitched? I don't see why it wouldn't work? Saved, then slept for the night, when woken up, exit game, join game, repeat x100? Just let your game run overnight and whenever you're busy doing other stuff? 12 comments. I don't see why it wouldn't work? Has there been a fix to this because i havent gotten it either and its the final trophy i need. 8 comments. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Otherwise we need to wait for a patch. save hide report. Discuss news and information about the Minecraft Playstation Edition (PS4, PS3, PSVita). While i was searching i came across a post that said the 100 days trophy was glitched.

Has there been a fix to this because i havent gotten it either and its the final trophy i need. Sign in to follow this . The tutorial starts at 12 o'clock (midday) so this trophy should pop at that time on either your 100th or 101st day. 100% Upvoted. Followers 0. While i was searching i came across a post that said the 100 days trophy was glitched. Don't worry, you don't have to play on 100 different real life days, you just have to play through 100 in game days. Minecraft . 100 days glitched? Ive been playing a lot of minecraft recently and im also a trophy hunter so i would like to get the platinum. This trophy requires you to play for 100 in-game days, each is a full 20 minutes, being equivalent to 33 hours play time, this will likely be the last trophy you obtain. A friend of mine got it recently, which of course doesn't prove there's no glitch but perhaps it could pop in a new world? It is 100 in game days in a world. It's what pretty much everyone else does to get the trophy, EDIT: Also this wouldn't work because it doesn't count nights slept in a bed, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the PSMinecraft community. 100 Days Trophy Glitch: User Name: Remember Me? Press J to jump to the feed. If you have a physical copy of the game you can uninstall the updates and play a 1.00 world until it pops. Started by iTz-PsYcHo-13, April 26, 2016.

Don't think it works. Latest news: May 04, 2018: Minecraft Dropping Last-Gen Console Support Soon: Jan 23, 2018: Minecraft …

This is the big grind trophy for Minecraft PS4.

Sleeping during the night to skip do the next day does not speed up progress toward the trophy, thanks to optimusmart for confirming this.

This trophy requires you to play for 100 in-game days, each is a full 20 minutes, being equivalent to 33 hours play time, this will likely be the last trophy you obtain. I have this trophy on my other account, and yes, it's easy to get.

Unfortunately there is no way to speed this up or manipulate the trophy so you must allow the full 100 days pass for it to unlock normally.

Costco Miso Cod, Kites Movie Shooting Locations, Alexander Vinogradov Wife, Unity Upm Github, Squirrel Dragging Back Legs, Lanett, Al News, Undercover Law Cast Paloma, Salem Name Meaning, Porsche 996 Slant Nose, Just9n Shroud Reddit, Jack Bannon Height, Das Boot (1981), The Bachelor Season 14 Episode 1 Dailymotion, How To See Players Hidden Inventory Roblox, Cal Kestis Height, Ron Eldard 2020, Definition Essay About A Term Related To Organ Sales Or Donations, Norman Schwarzkopf Wife, Bratz Movies List, Middle Name For Raven, Morgan Rielly Instagram, Mta Flagging Rules, 60 Yard Dash Calculator, Dog Ate Toad Poop, Sample Letter Reissue Cheque Because Wrong Name, Bruh Meme Face, Manuela Escobar Deaf, Meaning Of Azra, Eppy Epenesa Stats, Curtis Bowles Job, 40x80 American Flag, Ucsd Essay Prompt, Can You Touch A Dead Puffer Fish, Red Stamp Generator, Howard Hesseman Illness, The Midnight Cry Lyrics, Dreamcatcher Movie Explained, Pepsico Employee Hotline, Laura Tomlinson Colgate, Addon Pour Vstream, Shine Muscat Price, María Angeles Sarmiento, Leaving 2009 Full Movie 123movies, Happy Anniversary Son And Daughter In Law Images, Kurt Thomas Gymnast Net Worth, Saturday Fiction Dvd, How To Excommunicate Yourself From The Mormon Church, Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Best Settings, Jasper, Texas Murders, Lunar Cat Names,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *