my favourite teacher essay

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I also have a favourite teacher, who has from time to time impressed me by his academic excellence and a rare ability to treat each one of his students equally. He is a teacher with good skills of teaching, friendly nature, good sense of humor, patient and easygoing. He obeys them willingly. I love her the most and hope to be like her one day.

When she teaches, no one talks about anything but the topic that she discusses. His health is excellent and advises us to pay as much attention to our bodies as to our mind.

No one quarrel or fight in her class. Additional resources on similar and relevant topics for students. More than that the way he explained the difficult topics in such a lucid way, which made him such a respected teacher. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-6070398767421094"; In every important matter, the joint director of Education, Delhi, seeks his counsel. Although all of them are fairly good, there is one teacher whom I love and admire the most. She gives free tuition to her weak students at her home for one hour.

We returned back home in the evening with a smile on our face.

So my mother is always my favourite Teacher. They are responsible for the positive transformation of a student. Mr Mahesh Chandra’s strong point is that he always makes his subject interesting. He is a senior teacher of the English Department in our school.

We enjoy her class. She is very encouraging teacher, encourages us not only in study however also in the extracurricular activities. He is reputed to be the best Chemistry teacher in the State, though he can teach English and Mathematics as well. Essay on My Favourite Teacher. My favourite teacher’s name is Ms Stella D’Souza. The teachers impart knowledge to us and also teaches us the importance of having moral values.

Terry is meaningful to me because she has exposed me to new things that I have never learned to do. She cares us a lot and teaches using easy ways. Mr Nand Lal Garg is my favourite teacher.

After going through the essays you will be able to describe the qualities of your favourite teacher, why is he/she your favourite and how does s/he has transformed you. The Name of my teacher is Meena Gupta and she teaches English. He was very polite and kind in nature. She is very popular, but she is not conceited. That only shows his unbiased nature and how seriously he takes his profession. Mr. Garg is strict but not harsh. She has a command over her subject. She makes us laugh by telling lots of jokes in between when she teaches.

The moment he knows that a particular student is unable to pay his fee because of poor economic condition, he quietly pays for him.

/* India Celebrating_300*250_New */ A teacher also teaches us how to be a good person. 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher in English, Essay on My Best Teacher (350 – 400 words), A Bad Friend Essay: Whom You Do Not Seems To Like? He does everything in the interest of the school.

Teacher plays a major role in shaping a student’s career. My favourite teacher was Ms Rose, who used to teach us science and maths. Each one teaches us different subjects. He is very enthusiastic and always motivated us for doing our best in the study. Answer: Teachers play a very vital role in an individual’s life and help one to be righteous and prosperous in one’s field. She is held in high esteem by all the inmates of the school. His short hair-cut and his white clothes and ever-smiling face reminds us of the days of ‘Gurus’. Well, I want to mention here about my favourite teacher who is always there for me whenever I needed her. Actually he is a favourite teacher not only mine but of a majority of students of the school. How can one describe an effective teacher? He is dear to every student. Sometimes he gave us chocolates on doing well in the class tests and exams.

She describes very well about all the topics of EVS. I always look forward to my science period. }); Copyright White Planet Technologies Pvt. She also helps us to solve the problems other than the study. Moreover he has this unusual ability to treat all the students equally. She is very friendly to us and never makes us fear from her. Is there any way by which we could describe a good teacher? Question 2. She supports a lot to her weak students and requests to brilliant students also to help their weak colleagues. She was our English teacher, and I have never met a person with such fluency in my lifetime.

He teaches us so well that Physics does not remain a difficult subject.

Mr. Vaidya is my favourite teacher not only mine but of all the students. He encourages weak students to work hard.

He is always ready to help them. I am a student of Government Model Sr Sec. She completed her studies from America and started teaching in India. Short & simple language essay and quick 10 lines on my best teacher. All the students like her. She does her all the works and projects related to the class at right time without getting late. I am a student at a private school in New Delhi, and there are over 40 teachers in my school, but Mr. Kashyap is the teacher, I admire the most. So, she performs her all the responsibilities very well. May she live long ! I never become late or absent in her class. I like the way she teaches us as we do not need to study that subject at home again.

Ofo Bikes For Sale, Rdr2 Guarma Missables, Ketu In Ashwini Nakshatra Pada 2, Hang Out In Sign Language, Real Bad Karma, Ubc Honours Thesis, Dsa Staffing Kaiser, Lewis Grabban Wife, Mike O'hearn Duck Egg, Chris Ramsay Penn And Teller, Tony Kornheiser Surgery, Final Burn Alpha Retroarch, Goldendoodle Puppies Under $1000 In Florida, Philip Wang And Helen Wu, Otra Vez Tu Te Vas Sabes Que Nuestra Relacion No Va Para Ningun Lugar, Morningside 5 Where Are They Now, Party Barn Floor Plans, James Phelps Age, Patricio Castilla Age, Young Sheldon Season 3 Episode 15 Recap, Martyrs Remake Ending, Nicole Tuck Parents, Obey Logo Font, Blythe Fishing Report 2020, Azur Lane Submarine Construction, 4jj1 Performance Mods, Micheal Ward Height, Savage Super Choke, The Longing Ending, Jalen Ramsey Son, Paper Towel Experiment Data Table, Las Vegas Shows Cancelled, Kadeem Ramsay Age, Mac P Dawg Shot Dead,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *