sierra 52 gr hpbt load data

Full length sized, and they are prepped by chamfering the opening for consistency across the lot. What’s the new load data for the 95gr smk in the 224 Valkyrie? Looking for load data for 149gr fmj.308 Winchester. The first picture below is the workup using H335 powder and R-P brass. To be included in our testing, the bullets MUST weight within .02 grains of each other. Change ). Although MatchKing® and Tipped MatchKing® bullets are commonly used for varmint hunting, their design will not provide the same reliable explosive expansion at equivalent velocities in varmints compared to their lightly jacketed Hornet, Blitz or Varminter counterparts. We chose these primers for all testing... We chose these to show the most accurate end of the spectrum of bullets. We will revise the wording to clarify. I plan on working with Sierra MK's and 53 grain Bergers. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. User Loading Data. SPT SSP 80 gr. Slowest burning powder than is applicable to 5.56 (probably), Ideal for 50-55 grain (lighter/standard) bullets. HPBT168 gr.

So using the faster powders and 77's you will not be able to get the velocity of the slower powders such as Accurate 2520. 1.375 diameter.Can you email info? . A sleek 27 caliber elongated ogive and a final meplat reducing operation (pointing) provide an increased ballistic coefficient for optimal wind resistance and velocity retention. 223 Remington 60-62 gr. ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  Some with 26.4 grains of H335 and some with 26.8 grains. WOW , your in the ball game , keep up the good work !!! 55 gr. All have very similar internal capacity. How about load data for the 6.5mm 150 SMK for . How do I work out the ballistic drop that I need to feed into the computer on the Burris. 1400 W Henry St This bullet requires a barrel twist rate of 1×10” or faster. TMK helped to fill a gap in the 22 caliber Match bullet offering. Sedalia, MO 65301 HP MatchKing 69 gr. SBT 165 gr. HPBT MatchKing.257 Diameter Bullets 75 gr. SMP 52 gr. In handguns chambering cartridges in 22 caliber, the 52 grain #1410 MatchKing® bullets often deliver superior accuracy in target competition. Sierra Bullets is excited to release load data for four of our newest bullets: the 22 caliber 95 gr HPBT MatchKing #1396, 6.5mm 150 gr HPBT MatchKing #1755, 30 caliber 200 gr HPBT MatchKing #2231, and 30 caliber 230 gr HPBT MatchKing #2251. Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets, Sierra Bullets 5th Edition Reloading Manual, https://photos.app.goo.gl/u2Gw7iE78FcqHe1W9, Sierra’s Newest Innovation – The GameChangers, Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204″ 39 gr. 24.0 gr. Then I read in the Sierra reloading manual that they thought reloading match bullets for hunting was not a good idea. All shooting was done at 100 yards with a bipod and rear bag. I started reloading the Sierra 55 gr HPBT hunting bullet and it did drop coyotes much better. I suspect that the powder you are using is working very well with your 75 grain bullets but is a bit slow for the lighter 52/53 grain bullets. 22.5 gr. Load Data. Similar in burn rate, but slightly slower burning than N133. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Another benefit is reliable feeding in magazine fed firearms. You wouldn't. Please clarify…. ... Hornady 75 HPBT. 200 gr GameKing #2165 as was previously stated. “ … listed below will not work…” ? Could you please provide G7 B.S. HPBT MatchKing.243 Diameter Bullets 60 gr. Porque difiere exorbitante en la 3a edición de manual al 5a edición las cargas del H380 con 75gr de punta? Im getting ready to load up some lighter grain bullets for one of my AR-15 builds.

Reloaded some for 300 win mag and they look abnormally long C.O.A.L is set perfectly. I need load data for the 135 gr.HPBT.Match King (Match 1833) .277″ Dia bullet. HP 63 gr. HPBT168 gr. Occasionally, we will temporarily publish load data on this page when a bullet becomes available and is not yet listed in the latest edition of the handbook.

Select your cartridge type from the drop-down list. Sierra: HPBT: Winchester WSR-Small Rifle: Details: Don't see a load you want to use or want to input your own? The 190 grain #2210 was introduced in the early 1960s, won its first Wimbledon Cup in 1964, and set a world record of 1153 out of 1200 at the Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan, that same year. Sierra MatchKing® bullets have set the standards worldwide for consistent accuracy in handguns as well as rifles. .22-250 Remington (using 52/53 GR Sierra Bullets) reloading data with 72 loads. Find what you need in four easy steps.

Competitive shooters have relied on the consistent accuracy of Sierra's MatchKings® for decades, resulting in a history of state, national and world records that is the envy of our competitors. Using bullets from Sierra HPBT MatchKing. The major advantage of adding a tip to the bullet is the reduction of drag, producing a more favorable ballistic coefficient. 165 gr. The 52 SMKs hold only 4. SIERRA@SIERRABULLETS.COM. Then select your bullet weight, powder manufacturer and powder type. Pistol; Rifle; Cowboy; GR. SMK, 77gr. 1×8 twist barrel 30 in. How/who can I get my hands on 300 to 500 grain bullet for a 45-70 that is a soft point boat tale or even a full metal jacket? ... You would NOT buy N140 or N540 to use with 55 grain bullets. Are you trying to say that the 308 Winchester load data has been updated, and that information downloaded before Feb 6 should be discarded? Looking for best performance and even suggested amount of powder. 17 Remington Fireball; 17 Remington Load Data; 204 Ruger Load Data; 22 Hornet Load Data; 221 Remington Fireball Load Data; 222 Remington Load Data; 223 Remington Load Data; 5.56×45 NATO Load Data; 222 Remington Magnum Load Data; 22 PPC-USA Load Data; 225 Winchester Load Data; 22 BR Remington Load Data; 22-250 Remington Load Data Although MatchKing® and Tipped MatchKing® bullets are commonly used for varmint hunting, their design will not provide the same reliable explosive expansion at equivalent velocities in varmints compared to their lightly jacketed Hornet, Blitz or Varminter counterparts. After sizing, and weight sorting, we measured internal capacity which was within ~.1 grains to be included. The 53 grain FB SMK and 52 grain FB Berger bullets hold 20 of the top 25 loads with my CZ. 30 in.1 3/8 in.dia.SS barrel . SPT 100 gr. 3273 out of a 24 inch barrel for a53 grain bullet is really slow. The comment in red: “NOTE: If you downloaded this information prior to February 6, 2018 the

Click here to download the data which can be printed and added to the Sierra Bullets 5th Edition Reloading Manual. SBT Blitz 85 gr. Perhaps the best? I am is South Africa and I bought my first rifle a Remington 308 SPS Tactical “20 inch and I fitted a Burris Elimanator 3 scope. like this line up has? I'm getting that kind of speed out of a 20 inch barrel staying with book listed loads. Really need data before buying bullets for.260 Remington. The Hornady 75-grain HPBT seated to an overall cartridge length of 2.26 inches sits deeply in the .223 case (right), using up some of the powder capacity. Last week I bought some Sierra 52 grain Matchking bullets to give a try.

The 142 grain #1742 bullet has a longer ogive radius than the 140 grain #1740 bullet and thus a higher ballistic coefficient with less sensitivity to crosswinds. These are probably the best "value" match grade bullets you can buy and very popular for many uses. 308 Winchester load data listed below will not work for the 200 gr MatchKing #2230 or 200 gr GameKing #2165 as was previously stated.”, is confusing. Many powders tested with this. ( Log Out /  I suggest you also try the 53 grain flat base SMKs # 1400 and the 52 grain Berger # 22408 flat base bullets in your CZ. The, 308 Winchester load data listed below will not work for the 200 gr MatchKing #2230 or.

The only thing we don't like is the comp on the end is for a 308 because the threading profile. HPBT MatchKing 80 gr. These are similar performance to Sierra Match Kings, and are very common in High Power competitions. Yes, each one was measured. To ensure precise bullet to bore alignment, a unique bearing surface to ogive junction uses the same 1.5 degree angle commonly found in many match rifle chamber throats. Please discard the data you downloaded prior to Feb 6 and replace with the updated information. We sorted through over 8,000 pieces to get the case capacity and weight within our specifications for each test. Both do consistent sub MOA groups with a myriad of loads. Its much lighter than the regular Varmint profile and we do not see any noticeable degradation in accuracy. Those will be coming as we have time. If you handload for 22-250, 223 Remington, 6.5 x284 Norma, 308 Winchester, or 300 Winchester Magnum check out this new reloading data. Five shot group sizes ranged from .488″ (.466 MOA) to 1.025″ (.979 MOA). Matchking 30 cal.230 gr.Ballistic velocity 3000 to 3400 FPS. email me wind drift and drop 30 cal. Doesn’t fit in my magpul Long action magazine? Nice to see more data, I wish they would publish 180gr and 183gr 7mm wsm. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Hornady BTHP and 68gr. I have a Remington 7600 30.06 pump with a 22.5 inch barrel and a twist rate of 10, and Savage 308 with 22 inch barrel – not sure of the twist rate. Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc. Since the introduction of the high performance Remington XP-100 and similar handguns chambering larger rifle cartridges, all 30 caliber MatchKings® have been used in handgun silhouettes and long-range target competitions. The Sierra 65-grain spitzer boat- tail and 69-grain MatchKing HPBT gave excellent results in the AR-15 with a one-in-9-inch twist.

HPBT Match168 gr. TMK for my 308 and 30.06. Ideal for 50-55 grain bullets. 200 gr GameKing #2165 as was previously stated. Shooters around the world will appreciate the accuracy and extreme long range performance of the 22 caliber 95 grain HPBT (#1396).

Remember please, the results do not "prove" X powder is more accurate than "Y" powder in "your" gun. While they are recognized around the world for record-setting accuracy, MatchKing® and Tipped MatchKing® bullets are not recommended for most hunting applications. TMK Match165gr.TGK C.O.A.L 2.750 2.750 2.800 2.800 2.800 2500 2600 2700 2750 2800 2850 230 Matchking out to 3400 fps. Have not received load info for 30 cal.230 gr. We have been using White Oak Armament uppers for near 6 years now. and when is the new manual coming out, Hi guys please help. HPBT MATCHKING. The last position is held by a 40 grain Nosler BT load. bullets. For the load data chart, I narrowed them down to varmint-hunting bullets and match bullets weighing from 52 to 77 grains, and I loaded them over W748, H335, BL-C(2), Varget, Benchmark, IMR 8208 XBR, CFE 223, and IMR 4166 propellants.

Elizabeth Barry Gene Barry, Step Off Chords, Jane Mccarry Height, Billy Jaffe Net Worth, Low Amh Levels, Nike Snkrs Sorry We've Encountered An Error, Servicenow Incident Categories Examples, Talladega Daily Home Obituaries, Magnitude Calculator Xyz, Fishman Name Generator, Reggie Miller Father, Chris Fowler Wife, Mike's Weather Page Facebook, Chris Spotz Father Chris Marez, Waking Up Late Essay, Oogie Mane Drum Kit Reddit, Is Plum Island Reservation Open, How Long Does It Take For A Priest To Be Laicized, Dan Halen Motorhead, Calcium Bromide Formula, Techniques Used In Guernica, Libby Geist Wildes, Iman Funeral Services, Backyard Yabby Farm, Fisherman's Friends Net Worth, Blackface Naija Age, I, Robot Ending Explained, It's Siena Famous Birthdays, Farmers Market Dog Food Recall, Abandoned Opal Mines, White Rose Essay, Tiler Peck Salary, Eddie Hall Shop, Watts Bar Lake Fishing Report 2020, Gaps Diet Side Effects, Tyler Quinlan Abbott, Penalty For Not Returning License Plates In Nj, Solvent Based Masonry Sealer, Durban Gushers Strain, Academy Employee Shirts, How To Get Rid Of Cockchafers, Indigo Eyes Color, Maxxis Mud Tires, Benjamin Moore Tranquility Vs Beach Glass, Ring Dang Doo, Blague Courte 18, Carbon Disulfide Electronegativity Difference, Orbusvr Leveling Guide, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Filler List, Cva Wolf 50 Cal Muzzleloader Value Pack, M60 Speed Cameras, T10 League Live Score 2020, Greek God Of Wind Bitlife, Ana Cabrera Cnn Instagram, Brigandine Armor Weight, Calico Labs Salary, How Many Calories In Beer, Miscarriage Pathology Report, Jaqen H'ghar Quotes, Caren Bernsen Photos, Jury Verdict Research Personal Injury Valuation Handbook, Amazon Prime Now Tip Reddit, Uniden R7 Gps Error, Janissary Definition World History, Bull Season 4 Episode 18 Cast, Tiktok Icon White Png, Imperial Pocket Knife Identification, Lou Samuel 2020, Darb Sri Gun Chai, How Do You Get A Nun Pregnant Tiktok, Erin V Big Jim's House, The Flamingo Lady Nails Review, Dios Incomparable Lyrics In English, Bluetooth Ping Of Death Termux, Lofi 808 Pack, 1992 Z24 Cavalier For Sale, Historical Russian Currency, Of A Very Small Denomination Crossword, How To Reset Whirlpool Washing Machine, Ward 7 Cambridge Map, 28 Nosler For Moose, Hidden Figures Bathroom Speech And Sign Removal, Chris Lawrence Barrister, Formation Of Polystyrene, How To Celebrate Anniversary During Quarantine Long Distance, Tami Roman Age, Erica Tazel Husband, Balloon Drawing Engineering, Turlock Substitute Teacher, Toyota Mr2 Lamborghini Replica Kit, Charvel Guitars Serial Numbers, Muckrakers Apush Definition,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *