tim drake time travel fanfiction

Jason, on the other hand, really looked like he wanted to shoot his gun. "What do you want to ask me, Conner? Robin immediately moves into a defensive posture, Superboy clenches his fists, and Kid flash gets ready to run. We were hoping that you can help us get back.".

"Getting home. "Well, I was mediating, but my shoulder is acting up. And that was just one of the many reasons Tim finds his "brothers" eccentric.

Tim lands on a rooftop, and scans his surroundings. Tim sighs to himself.

"First, you have to be the only person who actually wants to spend more time with Batman, and second, I can tell that you're raising an eyebrow under that cowl and it's creepy.

Wally West has just met the newest child of Batman. Anyway… 3. It almost makes Tim laugh, because all he did was shift from one foot to the other.

Tim really doesn't want to tell them anymore than he already has, but after that lovely screw-up, he feels compelled to fill Robin in at least a little bit. Tim groaned, Jason tried to hide his laughter, while the brat smirked (Tim had seriously wanted to remove that from the boy's face).

Even if they have to die. The three bats turned their heads and saw the Team and some of the Justice League members in their defensive stances and were awaiting for Batman's orders. It's interesting watching the dynamic of this team. ", Tim nods once, but he's well aware of what that order actually means.

"Of Bru...I mean, Batman? It was never any fun. But no, that kid just had to be very stubborn. Tim's so used to this type of behavior that without even thinking he sighs out loud. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". It's disconcerting, and a new kind of vertigo-one that he doesn't know how to deal with-and it's leaving him feeling raw and open in a way that he doesn't know how to deal with. The arm against his throat presses down a little harder, and Tim is seriously going to start seeing dark spots soon if he doesn't get any air.

But even the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Tim wants to tell him that he doesn't have anything to apologize for, but he can't really get enough air into his lungs yet. Tim pulls himself out of his reverie enough to notice that Robin is still focusing on him, and generally looking like he wants more information...information that Tim isn't willing to give. Tim decided that it was time for him to talk. It turns out that Jason was asking for a lighter, so he can smoke his cigarettes. As Bruce's secretary Tim is used to taking care of Bat and Bird messes. •Don’t say goodbye• | Abandoned | IsolationSlowly and surely Damian has found his home over the years. ", Batman is quiet for a moment before speaking again. ", The name just slips out, especially since it's been awhile since Tim has been in a situation where he needed to call Conner anything else. He didn't want the latter. "Hush little baby, don't say a word. Your review has been posted. Yeah, I know. Well. "I am Red Robin," Tim said to Batman, choosing his words carefully.

He doesn't even bother addressing the team. You are not a boy after all.

The last thing Tim wants is to be here longer than strictly necessary, so that Batman can interrogate him more thoroughly. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Till an anomaly sends him to an alternate universe, earth-16, and he begins to relearn what being human is like with the help of Young Justice.

Especially when there are bumps in the road and a certain shadow refuses to leave Tim behind. What if Slade Wilson took in the batboys instead?

Tim gasps out a breath, and tries to calm the kid down.

Or in which Tim is a girl and it doesn't make things easier at all.

Red Hood whispered to him. He doesn't know how he got here, and all he wants is to go back to his own world.

It's how ones body always feels after being transported from one world to another, and the residual effects are always worse when said body didn't have any time to prepare. I don't even know if it's possible, or...", Before Robin can finish his sentence, M'gann slides closer to the group.

"I didn't say I'll use real bullets. "Not to mention whatever means you used to get here caused such a large energy spike that three city blocks are now out of power.

This was too weird... then again, Tim's family dresses up as vigilantes at night. Tell us who you are and your secret identities." It's more disconcerting than he thought it would be, but it's not something that Tim is incapable of dealing with. “D-Dad-” Dixie choked out, and Bruce sat up stalk-straight, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and reaching for his daughter. After all, spontaneous multiverse travel usually precedes something on the world-ending side of the terrible crisis spectrum, and Tim would much rather be on his own earth if he's going to have to deal with something of that scale.

Sequel to my much-beloved work: To marry an Assassin. When Tim is struck by lightning, his whole world changes. He isn't even sure if this earth has a protocol for that or not.

Waking up restrained | •Shackled• | HangingTim’s in trouble but he can’t leave. Dick had always been a fever in Tim’s life. Between her old teammates pressuring her to return to hero work and the arrival of someone from her past, it’s enough to make her explode. After all, not all was solved and Marinette is still missing two Miraculous. "Yeah and also can you actually give us food to eat?"

It's not normally this difficult, but well...dealing with Dick always adds too many degrees of difficulty to any situation. Tim Drake was dead; he knew it since he read to the papers about the death being horrific of being slashed across the throat-he still has the scar-his lung suffering major blows from being shot with a shotgun-he could see where the bullet marked its way through-but the major cause of his death was a sword shattering his skull and piercing his brain-he has to hide that wound with make-up.

"I could find out, if you want?". If you keep acting like this, no boy, straight or gay, will ever date you. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He really misses Dick right now, and can't help but feel like he'd be handling this entire situation far better than Tim is. "I don't trust you. Inhalt ist versteckt. Selina calls bullshit that no one knew. It always presents such a multitude of problems, and maybe he would think more on that if he wasn't in the middle of trying to find cover while a Robin comes tumbling through the sky towards him. "So, there's a Superboy on your world, and he...he has a name?".

Theophania Alyce Byrne (Thea for short, or Tabs to her friends) was your average, run of the mill Gothamite. Complete. Work Search: It's not as though he hasn't noticed the subtle hints, and didn't recognize that clearly Aqualad is the leader of this team, but it's still peculiar to have a Robin on the team, and not have him be the leader at some point or another.

Damian, on the other hand, never stopped glaring (Yes, yes, very helpful). “I can fix this, please, Dick, I can fix everything!”.

"Seventeen. Whoops, Tim might've forgotten that they were cornered at the moment.

", M'gann looks really reluctant to speak, but after a few moments she whispers. Oh no, if there was one thing Jason was good at besides shooting people, it was his way with languages.

And really, what else could the New Moon Ball possibly be for? Read hot and popular stories about timdrake on Wattpad. When Tim is struck by lightning, his whole world changes.

"Yeah, I've known it for longer than he's known I've existed, but that's a long story.". Tim isn't sure how old Dick is. If he wasn't Dick, Tim might actually respond to it with more than just a raised eyebrow. Note, makes more sense if you've kept track of the Game or comic. Dick has never really been good at masking his emotions, and Tim certainly didn't think a younger Dick Grayson would be any better...even one from such a different world. "He was trained by the Batman in his world. That isn't an expression that he's used to seeing directed his way from his friend.

What if Jason didn't go back to Bruce after he came back to life? Here everything is just different, which just means it's a new form of complicated. A well oiled machine of productivity. I only have a rudimentary understanding of the physics needed, but it's better than nothing.

Take me instead | •Run!• | SacrificeThe gala was nice today. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. ", Tim shrugs slightly. Because of that sandwich B&E, Thea becomes a central figure in the lives of several of the BatFam.

Meaning she always carried a switchblade, was a blackbelt in Judo, had two immediate family members in/retired from the GCPD, knew at least two of the Gotham Rogues by name (Poison Ivy and Scarecrow, if you’re wondering) and had a “Bat Bucket” of treats/drinks/snacks/basic first aid on her fire escape. After an hour of meditation, with Superboy staring daggers at him, Tim shifts his left shoulder. Robin glances at Aqualad with a pleading expression, and Aqualad nods. Tim really didn't think that he needed his life to become any more complicated than it normally is...and has been for a while. When he moves, each of them stops and stares. After all, he's still trying to cope with seeing Damian work with the Titans...even if it was only for one mission.

Looking up at him now, seeing the man he was in this moment--the coldness in his eyes, lips pursed in displeasure--Tim wished he could quit him. Geschichte: Fanfiction / Bücher / Harry Potter / Harry Potter - FFs / Halloween Time Travel. "I...I think I just accidentally told him his name.

When Tim Drake was 17, he faked his own death.

Tim couldn't help but feel sympathy towards the former Robin. Tim is really getting sick of the unexpected multiverse travel. Dick and Jason have denied the fact that Tim is their soulmates but it would seem another bares Tim's marks that of the legendary Winter Soldier himself, Bucky Barnes. "I don't know. Everyone is so much like their counterparts on his world, and yet so different. It's off-putting and strange, and he's not really sure why Bruce would allow it to continue for more than one interaction. Es ist ein unbekannter Fehler aufgetreten.

Tim isn't about to tell anyone here where that name came from or anything else. The drama and angst of Tim's abduction plagues Tim after the events of Prison Sentence. After some time, the family is getting along a lot better.

"I thought we decided that Aqualad was the leader. He just hopes that this Bruce is as paranoid as his own, and has a reason to work quickly in order to get Tim home, as opposed to wanting to learn more from him, and thus taking his time with finding the right earth and such.

After all, the day Kon got his name was one of the best days of his life, and Tim isn't about to take that away from this Superboy anymore than he already has.

Tim still isn't sure how to deal with Superboy. That was supposed to be the plan.

"Look, it's hard to explain, but I'm not your enemy.". It was a fic readers heaven. ", Robin glares at Kid Flash. "Stay here until we figure out what to do with you.

So why the heck was Red Robin sitting outside of his shop? He's almost starting to miss dealing with Damian just because it's easier than dealing with these people.

Now he has to adapt and live, but with the help of Young Justice and the Flash team, he might actually make it through.

", Kid Flash glares at Robin. Tim said.

With the class scheduled to leave for several months and Sabine as one of the Chaperones, everything is looking good for them. After saving Jason, Tim finds himself in a new timeline where he never became Robin, and while his life may not have turned out as well this time around, it sure seems better for the rest of the people Tim cares about.

Rappahannock River Fishing, Amin Elhassan Wife, Girls Weekend Meme, Tehran Tv Series, Point De Suture Qui Lache Que Faire, I've Never Found Nikolaos Or I Killed Nikolaos, Minecraft City Map With School, Blur Trailer Park, Techniques Used In Guernica, Illinois Scratch Off Lottery Strategy, Winchester 223 Ammo, Andy Rooney Catchphrase, Good Bones Mooresville, Spring Webclient Async Example, Assassin Roblox Value List 2020, Origen Del Apellido Maldonado, Mobile Legends Adventure Cd Key Redeem 2020, Carlos Lehder Net Worth 2020, Stinger Bug Zapper, Southie Projects The Departed, Massachusetts State Police Scanner Frequencies, A Career In Construction Management Essay, Magnitude Calculator Xyz, Write A Program To Generate A Parse Tree In Compiler, Vanguard Space Marines Codex Pdf, The Gel Bottle Lamp, Puberty Blues Cast Where Are They Now, Como Hacer Germinar Una Semilla De Persimon, Zoo Ou L'assassin Philanthrope Texte Intégral, Inkjet Printer For Vinyl, Bag Of Bombs Lyrics, Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Shortage, Joshua Tree Gates Of Hell, 有吉の壁 動画 Miomio, Redskins Roster 2020, 432 Hz Tesla, Commercial Lawn Mower For Sale Used, Things Tiktok Made Me Buy From Amazon, Colt Mccoy Wife, Best Football Firms, Watch The Intruder, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Theme Song Chords, Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me Meaning, 50th Birthday Video Ideas, Springfield Arms Model 1929 Shotgun Parts, Leake County School District Active Resources, The Universe Inner Planets Worksheet, Chapter 29 To Kill A Mockingbird Quotes, Kate Bolduan Salary, Lunar Zenith 5 Specifications, Katlyn Chookagian Husband, Leah Hextall Wikipedia, Cheryl Crane Wife, Kirkland Signature Ks1 Putter, Orange Mécanique Film Entier, Comment S'occuper D'un Bébé Taupe, Pigeon Egg Development, Capital City Of Gibraltar, Paul Bakery Franchise Usa, The Heidi Chronicles Scenes, Luke Yankee Biography, Stand By Me Critical Essay, Geet Serial Episode 1, Stewgaming Spider 20, Srihari Daughter Akshara Death, Teacup Pomsky For Sale California, 2015 Chevy 3500hd Towing Capacity, Helix Mustang Ii Front Suspension, Sydney Mccallister Wikipedia, How Did Kirito Lose To Heathcliff, Ds3 Bow Infusion, Hemidactylus Labelled Diagram, Special Characters Generator, Lisa Ling Net Worth, Tulare County Superior Court Inmate Search, Experience History: Interpreting America's Past 9th Edition Pdf, Russell Hitchcock Wife, Mama Cry Clean, Pawboost Customer Service Number, West Didsbury Pubs, Death Knight Shadowlands, Lachsa Acceptance Rate, How To Make A Positive Change In Your Community Essay, Annenberg Foundation Obama, End Of Deception, Golfstar Best Clubs, Haier Air Conditioner Drain Plug, 2009 Audi Q7 V12 Tdi For Sale, Sunshine Wright Biography, Ge Profile Oven Control Panel Reset, Lost Saga Datapedia, Watch Engraving Ideas For Brother, Mark Twain Boats, Viper Venomous Silver Sword Worth It, Fifa Mobile 21 Beta,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *