whiskey barrel lid wedding guest book

At 22" in diameter, this is big enough to hold ~250 signatures comfortably. MM Franklin P. I can’t wait to use this on our wedding day!

Exactly as expected!

(verified owner) – October 28, 2018. It is FRIGGIN great.

(verified owner) – July 22, 2019. My fiancé and I love this! Your email address will not be published. When we opened our guestbook we were so excited! We met in KY and we both love bourbon, so this is special to us! The laser will give your design varying depth and the contrast of the burned/sanded wood will give it a dynamic look perfect for your wedding, and later, your home. We’ll personalize with three lines of custom text as shown in the photo.

I would recommend ordering from this company 100,000 times over. Home / Bourbon Barrel Heads, Guest Books, Personalized, Wedding Guest Books, Wedding / Arrow – Wedding Guest Book Alternative made from Recycled Bourbon Barrel.

I couldn’t recommend it enough! Such a unique and well done guest book. daniel n

Top notch engraving and customer support.

Definitely would recommend. WE LOVE THIS!!

You may see slats that don’t line up perfectly, or there may be gaps where the wood has swollen and contracted over the years, but to us, that imperfection is beautiful.

100% Made in the USA. You can’t go wrong ordering from this company!!

We prepare them for their journey by tightening the loose slats, adding a solid wood backing board to hold them firmly in place, then sanding and refinishing the top down so that it is clean, flat, and perfect for signatures. Laser engraved to last a lifetime – No paint or decals. (verified owner) – August 27, 2019.

jack mendoza

Use our builder tool to add your own details and customize however you want. Ordering was easy and the quality was top notch. (verified owner) – January 8, 2019, head. My wedding is coming fast in July and i cannot wait to hang this on my wall!! 100% Made in the USA.

After the wedding, in Turkey, I’ll post a picture of it. I can’t express enough how great this company was to work with.

The company sells a quality product. (verified owner) – July 13, 2018. Abbie Chandler But what we loved even more was the customer service when we emailed them about getting another one when our wedding was going to have to be postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak. Each Barrel Head order includes 100% Authentic, Distillery used Barrel Head, Clear Fixative coat to prevent your signatures from bleeding, Backing board to hold everything together, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Philips Tv Reboot, Duck Panting With Mouth Open, Is Will Sasso Married, Lg Air Conditioner Error Code Ch 05, Pratt Truss Pros And Cons, Georges Niang Parents, Ted Karras Wife, My Market Kitchen Recipes Carrot Cake, Blind Deer Eye Taxidermy, Cva Optima Elite Muzzleloader Barrels, Derek Shelton Daughter, Anderson Softball Bats, Guess The Emoji Answers Roblox, Click For Taz Merch, Adam And Nicole Schleifer, Krca 62 Schedule, Which Of The Following Will Be Least Soluble In Water?, Holy Sonnet 14 Analysis, Peter Fenton House, Magnet School Essay, Hack Time Walkthrough, Why Did Edward Bite Bella Stomach, Super Mario Sunshine Ending 120 Shines, Best 25 Acp Pistol, Como Murió Mateo El Apóstol, Copia De Seguridad Whatsapp No Avanza, Pacaya En Ingles, Chew On This Chapter 1 Pdf, Jesse Birdsall Net Worth, Malachi Kirby Instagram, Kandi Burruss Mailing Address, Capital City Of Gibraltar, Some Beasts 2019, Wings Of Mercy Feh, Ethiopian Orthodox Pictures Of Jesus, How Much Is Valegro Worth 2020, Ronn Riser Dead, Massachusetts State Police Scanner Frequencies, Kai Thompson Surfer, John Howard Net Worth, Undercover Law Cast Paloma, Pelican Bass Raider 10e Trolling Motor Plug, Run Multiple Curl Commands In Parallel, John Ratcliffe Jamestown Death, Stevens 555 Enhanced Problems, Lakeland Terrier Dog Breeders, Leucoaraïose Espérance De Vie, Ge Profile Oven Control Panel Reset, How Do You Get A Nun Pregnant Tiktok, Say Nothing Character List, Hattie Boo A Madea Halloween, White Balinese Cat, Undercover Law Cast Paloma, Kathy Mckee Richard Pryor, Sue Rhodes Rory Calhoun, Monaro For Sale Sa, Ward 43 Uhcw Contact Numbers, What Channel Is Tct On Dish,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *