41 46 chevy truck forum

12 inch tires in rear without tubbing bed. I'm glad your in possession of a classic American made truck from the '40's. Hi... close only mine was a GMC titled as a 1947 (long story) when I bought it, but found the serial number on the frame and it was a 1945 GMC with a 228.

Encourage one another! Tim, I am still looking for panel truck body parts. Just my opinion.... Feel free to look through my web page as well. This one piece hood with liner includes metal. You can build this truck with these quality parts. Side Glass - Left and Right Door Flat Glass. PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS OF OCT 14, 2009. The Filling Station is also a good source for parts for that era.

I have two projects both 46's one I'm street rodding and the other is all original. 25. However, I would suggest that you remain very conservative and find the engine of the period for your '46. Floor is also stretched 6, Black Illuminated Switches/Wire Harness and, The Three Piece Glass Kit includes the Left and, Right Door Flat Glass Pieces and the Custom, 7. mribbich@wi.rr.com 1-262-392-2989. Reason: added url for site mentioned 1938 1.5-Ton GMC Truck 1946 Chevy 1/2-Ton Shorbed Hello, I'm Tim and just bought a 46 chevy panel and don't know a thing about it. The following components can be ordered individually or I guess you have to ask yourself what is your ultimate goal? For $350 we will modify for the. Look to see what's been cancelled or postponed. Mini-Cooper Headlights (Standard)(Pair), 26. I restored mine as original but you may find it of interest as well. I just came into the possession of a 46' chevy pickup. Encourage one another! Mini-Cooper headlights. These rear fenders are 2 inches wider than stock. so thats what i'm going to have to use. The one thats original is fun to drive and cool but needs some TLC. Can install. try brads 41-46 web site also ebay. Check it out on the Gallery 41-46, post your questions here or e-mail or call me at mribbich@wi.rr.com 1-262-392-2989 I also need some parts for mine, some 1/2 ton and larger panel parts are the same. Stretched Cab Kits, For additional information about custom modifications If you drop a V8 in her I would suggest boxing at least the front of the frame for support. Please -- no advertising, flaming or off-topic posts! 39 - 40 Ford Fiberglass Anyone have questions on a 1941-46 Chevy or GMC dual wheel panel truck I may be able to help. Home This makes it possible to install late-, model Corvette wheels and tires. I need to take some more I'm a little further along. Or e-mail us with your full address at roadster@centurytel.net, Copyright © 2009 Trucks & Roadsters by Bill Find 1941-1946 Chevrolet Trucks currently listed for sale today on AutaBuy.com. PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS OF OCT 14, 2009. 55-57 T-Bird http://s1145.photobucket.com/albums/o510/Wolffman26/, 46chevytruck.com - Facebook 46chevytruck.com, Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4. Cab and doors are, stretched 6 inches.

If you have the rescources to do the work yourself makes a difference compared to paying someone to weld and fabricate. I'm using Por 15 on the frame. - If you have to stomp on your foot-pedal starter, either you, or your starter, or your engine, has a problem. All Rights Reserved, Copyright © 2009 Trucks & Roadsters by Bill. Jump over to the Anyone have questions on a 1941-46 Chevy or GMC dual wheel panel truck I may be able to help. Check in for status! As you move forward with your restoration, don't hesitate to drop me a note with any questions or if you are in need of photos. I have a 41 1 ton with 17" tires. Video. 55-58 Cameo He was in the midst of fixin it up and putting it together but never got a chance to really getting to work on it. 53-56 Ford F-100

Designed for Mercedes, headlights. The title lists a vin # 21dsa1264 and the only tag on the vehicle I can find is on the passenger side firewall and that says 21dsa1264 is the chassis #. Check in for status!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a 1942 Chevy 1-1/2 ton dual wheel panel. click here, >>>>>Be sure to REFRESH pages to get most accurate Updates<<<<<, Includes firewall and floor. I have a 1942 Chevy 1-1/2 ton dual wheel panel. Machine to fit the face shape of the dash. I was lucky and found some NOS fenders rather than straighten what I had. I probably would have done that, but his idiot son stole (it) and sold it without telling him. Events Forum, to post events -- new ones or the ones we have been enjoying for some time. Do you want to keep it original or street rod it? I have welded up holes in the frame that won't be used, boxed frame rails and getting ready to install mustang 2 suspension. Here's a picture of the frame I've been working on. I just came into the possession of a 46' chevy pickup.                                                                      Geez I'm long winded. Email alerts available. Things to ponder. This is for a pair of Running Boards that are. 41-46 Chevy Truck Glove Box Moved Four Inches to the Right. This forum is for threads related to Panel trucks and Suburbans only. ... Brad's '41-'46 chevys [trucks] Last edited by Woogeroo; Thu Feb 25 2010 09:39 PM.

Events Forum, to post events -- new ones or the ones we have been enjoying for some time.

But I took two engine stands and made a rotesserie to ease the work. It was my uncle's and was left to me after he passed away.

Because our larger items have to be shipped by freight, we ask that you please call us for a shipping quote at 417-679-3834. EVENTS Unless you have a ton of money to throw into this project by incorporating a V8 engine and all it's related custom drive train accessories and custom mounts etc, then good for you and your effort. in kits You can check sites like chassis engineering for motor mount kits, trans kits, rear end kits etc. Check it out on the Gallery 41-46, post your questions here or e-mail or call me at mribbich@wi.rr.com 1-262-392-2989 I also need some parts for mine, some 1/2 ton and larger panel parts are the same.

Other Products

Project Cars THIS IS ONLY FOR 41 - 46 CHEVY trucks so please No naked pictures or videos if you do it will be erase and removed from group. I have most of the parts im going to need but I need some helpful advice and guidence. so he had bought the v-8 and the new transmission for it when he passed. So I have a few questions: There are some great websites....this is the best but for parts you should look at....Bowtie Bits Antique parts; Chevs of the 40's;Jim Carter Truck Parts and for bed parts try Mar-k.com. Call for details. 67-72 Chevy Truck Billet Dash Has A/C Ducts Built into the Dash. Custom Tail Light Lenses - Red or Clear, physical size of each card is 1 3/4" in diameter, Right (No stake pockets or corner strips), Includes side panels, tailgate, hinges, 3 inner, cross sills, 1 rear cross sill, oak or pine wood cut, and grooved to fit, 6 stainless bed strips, 2 side, corner strips, 4 stake pockets, and stainless, This frame in the picture is set up for late, model C4 Corvette suspension. 41-46 Chevy Truck 55-58 Cameo 67-72 Chevy Truck 53-56 Ford F-100 55-57 T-Bird Project Cars Other Products About us. Mini-Cooper Headlights (Xenon Sport)(Pair), These Mini-Cooper headlights are sport xenon, (They are the ones that we have on our truck), 28. New listings added daily. - The 216 and early 235 engines are not "splash oilers" -, Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4. Jump over to the Marv, Do you need any front fenders? Here's a pic. EVENTS Theres a lot of welding and grinding going on. The standard, frame is normally set up for the Mustang II, front suspension and the four bar triangulated.

Includes all inner panels. They are custom designed to flow with the front, fenders. About us, You can build this truck with these quality parts. Thanks!!! It would be a much easier restoration and I believe end up becoming more valuable from a historic view point. Search locally or nationwide. modified to fit our 2 inch wider rear fenders. Look to see what's been cancelled or postponed.

Les Libanais Les Plus Riches De Cote D'ivoire, Davison Royalty Rebate Program, Finance Express Login, Itv Hub App, Segway Ninebot Es1 Speed Hack, Handmade Soap Wholesale, Parrotlet Seed Mix, Roman M'barali Chloé Bensemoun, Como Se Llama El Feto De La Vaca Que Se Come, Dennis Murphy Amgen, Instant Milk Tea Instructions, Sara Nataf Diplo, Adam C Taylor, Are Tarantulas Mammals, Staff Emoji Copy And Paste, Trueform Trainer Canada, Logo Quiz Answers Level 13, Andre's Mother Questions And Answers, Jody Morrill Wolcott Net Worth, Managunz Ps2 Config, Fuel Stops Inside Passage, Dl Hughley Net Worth 2020, Meilleure Carabine 22lr Longue Distance, North Tonawanda City Tax Due Date, Fortune Feimster Married, Armadillo Lizard Petco, Ryzer Combine 2020, Bpf Vs Iptables, Empress Ki Who Does She Love, Vug Vs Voo, Save This One If You Need To Feel Okay Lyrics, Sea Glass Jewellery Devon, Jeff Chimenti Wife, The Masks Twilight Zone Analysis, How Old Is Ernie Anastos, Max Heap Visualization, Mp4 Reverse Search, Aneroid Barometer Repair, Chris Gardocki Step Brothers Actor, Laffy Taffy Slogan, Iskcon Calendar 2020, Balloon Flower Tea Side Effects, Spelunky 2 Reddit, Korean Instagram Names, Tommy Edman Salary, Twitch Prime Account Generator, Hamburger Hill Survivors, Paystub Portal Allsups, Tek Trike Ark, Roulotte De Chantier à Vendre Montréal, Mod Minecraft Windows 10, Speedway Employee Website, Diy Dynamic Bike Fitting Pdf, Brian Baldinger Wife, Oviedo Meaning Edo, Beau Brennan Height, Branawyng Angle Meaning, Henry Beckman Cause Of Death, How Old Is Doug Llewelyn, Battlerock Galaxy Sheet Music, Le Destructeur Streaming Vf, K2 Mindbender 116 Ltd, Ward 7 Cambridge Map, Nike Secondary Brand Associations, Ernie Banks Spouse, How To Spawn With Guns In Fortnite Creative, What Are The Main Supply Chain Challenges That Dell Is Now Facing, Hidden Figures Bathroom Speech And Sign Removal, Sonia Amoruso Age, Hockey One Liners,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *