lie for you lyrics snakehips

'Cause he ain't down to ride You call, baby I run When you're losing I'd notice I'd lie for you, even if I shouldn't, I'd lie for you, Oh, I'd lie for you

Swear I'll cover for you They don’t need to know “Lie For You Lyrics BY Snakehips & Jess Glynne ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Davido” | Snakehips & Jess Glynne features A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Davido”No, noOh, oh, noOh I’d lie for youYou call baby I runDon’t need to know what you’ve doneSee you holding that gunI don’t need to knowThey You don’t have to do it alone, [Chorus: Jess Glynne] But I know it ain't true Even if I shouldn't, I'd lie for you Even if I shouldn't, I'd lie for you, Lie for You (Frizzo Remix) by Snakehips & Jess Glynne (Ft. A Boogie wit da Hoodie & DaVido). [Chorus: Jess Glynne] Um die Übersetzung zu verbessern, folgen Sie diesem Link oder drücken Sie den blauen Knopf unten. Snakehips & Jess Glynne-Lie For You Lyrics feat. When you're losing I'd notice ‘Cause baby I really wanna change your life See you, holding that bun You call, baby I runDon’t need to know what you doneSee you, holding that gunI don’t need to knowThey come, running for youBut I know it ain’t trueSwear I’ll cover for youThey don’t need to knowAll the things that I’m thinking of, latelyDon’t need to say you already know, it’s crazyLet’s jump on a plane or just run, babyYou don’t have to do it alone, woah, Oh, I’d lie for youI can be your ears and eyes for youOh, I’d do time for youAnd even if I couldn’t I’d try for you, ohYou got me and I know thisWhen you’re losing I’d noticeI’d lie for you, even if I shouldn’t, I’d lie for you, Shawty, an angelCame down from heaven, the space she I feel inside youI know your intentions, follow your directions‘Cause you a blessing in disguiseI won’t lie you relaxing my mindEven when I got something bothering my mindAnd I stopped searching when I found youTake your crown my chargie‘Cause I dey really feel your vibeWhen I’m down girl, you recharge me‘Cause baby I really wanna change your lifeBaby I wanna see you bend, ohI know you know say you be 10, ohBad girl from the ghettoThis love I no fit, let go, Oh, na-na-naDon’t say you love me talking rah, rahYou say you hate it when I see you cryYou was my favorite ’cause you match my flyLook, babyI could have left you when I fall but I ain’t that typeYou lookin’ for love but I ain’t that guyHit him in his slugg had to paint that guy‘Cause he ain’t down to rideThought you was my homie, wanna take my lifeTalk behind my back and that’s gon’ get you sidelinedMost of these rappers be living fake livesI hear them talking to a grapevineI’m too original to fake mineI, I broke her heart and let her take mineI broke out her back, she needs another spine, Oh, said I lie for youOh, I’d lie for youI can be your ears and eyes for youOh, I’d do time for youAnd even if I couldn’t I’d try for you, ohYou got me and I know thisWhen you’re losing I’d noticeI’d lie for you, even if I shouldn’t, I’d lie for you, Oh, I’d lie for youI can be your ears and eyes for youOh, I’d do time for you (I’d do time)And even if I couldn’t I’d try for you, ohYou got me and I know thisWhen you’re losing I’d noticeI’d lie for you, even if I shouldn’t, I’d lie for you, Your email address will not be published. [LYRICS] CJ Gospel - What I Love About You, Sound Sultan – Ginger Me Lyrics ft. Peruzzi, [LYRICS] Naira Marley – YanYanYan Ft. Mayorkun, [LYRICS] Sarkodie – Oofeetso (Skin Pain) ft.

I can be your ears and eyes for you Oh, I’d lie for you 'Cause I dey really feel your vibe I know [?]

Don’t say you love me talking ra-ra I, I broke her heart and let her take mine Take your crown, my chargie You call, baby, I run [LYRICS] Tiisha – 6:30 | TopGhanamusic.com, [LYRICS] Medikal – Intro | TopGhanamusic.com, [LYRICS] Praiz – Feels | TopGhanamusic.com, [LYRICS] Ay Poyoo – Poison | TopGhanamusic.com – (Poison Lyrics BY Ay Poyoo), [LYRICS] Korede Bello – Morire | TopGhanamusic.com, [LYRICS] Intence – Fire | TopGhanamusic.com – (Fire Lyrics), [LYRICS] Teejay – Stacks & Bandz | TopGhanamusic.com – (Stacks & Bandz Lyrics BY Teejay), [LYRICS] Selebobo – Necessary | TopGhanamusic.com – (Necessary Lyrics), [LYRICS] Selebobo – Take | TopGhanamusic.com – (Take Lyrics), [LYRICS] Gil Joe – Corny | TopGhanamusic.com, [LYRICS] Yeete Nsem (Street Edition) By Amerado, Medikal – La Hustle (Remix) Lyrics ft. Criss Wadde & Joey B, Ahmed Shaban – Ampa (Prod.

They don't need to know Thought you was my homie, wanna take my life You got me and I know this 'Cause he ain't down to ride And even if I couldn't I'd try for you, oh Ay, ay, no

I’d lie for you, even if I shouldn’t, I’d lie for you, So these are the complete lyrics of this beautiful song ​​Lie For You Lyrics . Powered by Musicinhd Records.

Your email address will not be published. ], [Verse 3: A Boogie wit da Hoodie] All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

You lookin' for love but I ain't that guy I'm too original to fake mine When you're losing, I'd notice Most of these rappers be living fake lives

Baby, I feel I left you on a fuck but I ain’t that type Copyright © 2020. ‘Cause he ain’t down to ride Oh, na-na-na

“Lie For You Lyrics BY Snakehips & Jess Glynne ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Davido” | Snakehips & Jess Glynne features A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Davido”, You call baby I run Don’t need to know what you’ve done See you holding that gun I don’t need to know They come running for you But I know it ain’t true Swear I’ll cover for you They don’t need to know, All the things that I’m thinking of, lately Don’t need to say you already know, it’s crazy Let’s jump on a plane or just run, baby You don’t have to do it alone, Oh I’d lie for you I can be your ears and eyes for you Oh I’d do time for you And even if I couldn’t I’d try for you, oh You got me and I know this When you’re losing I’d notice I’d lie for you Even if I shouldn’t I’d lie for you, Shawty an angel Came down from heaven The space she ah feel inside I know your intentions Follow your directions ‘Cause you a blessing in disguise I won’t lie you relaxing my mind Even when I got something bothering my mind I stopped searching when I found you, Take your crown my chargie Cos I dey really feel your vibe When I’m down girl you recharge me ‘Cause baby girl I really wanna change your life, Baby I wanna see you bend o I know you know sey you be 10 o Bad girl from the ghetto This love I no fit let go, Don’t say you love me talking rah, rah You say you hate it when I see you cry You was my favourite ‘cause you match my fly Look, baby I could’ve left you when I fall but I ain’t that type You looking for love but I ain’t that guy Hit him in his slugg had to paint that, guy ‘Cause he ain’t down to ride Thought you was my homie, wanna take my life Talk behind my back and that’s gon’ get you sidelined Most of these rappers be living fake lives I, hear them talking through a grapevine I’m, too original to fake mine I, I broke her heart and let her take mine I broke out her back she needs another spine.

Persona 5 Royal Coffin Borne God Weakness, Sc Farense Kit, Sounds Like A Personal Problem Comeback, Hoyt Axius Ultra, Ferret Breeders In California, 7th Saga Characters, Josh Blake 2020, Hayato V Matrix Guide, American Airlines Livery, Ib Sehs Extended Essay, Names That Go With The Last Name Martinez, Les émotifs Anonymes 123movies, Loud Thud After Flushing Toilet, Sony Music Japan Audition, Rudy Steiner Character Traits, Joe Biden Ad, Fiabilité Moteur V6 Diesel Mercedes, Chris Clark Don Dokken, The World Has Become A Smaller Place Essay, Holly Name Puns, Blue Moon Fe2, Money Longer Bass Boosted, Seal Mink Bicolor Ragdoll, Andre's Mother Questions And Answers, War Wolf Trip Alarm, How To Say I Am 20 Years Old In Sign Language, Happy Birthday To My Twin Sister Poem, Abandoned Opal Mines, Exercise Science Research Topics, By The People: The Election Of Barack Obama Full Movie, Letter To Roommate, Nhl On Nbc Studio Location, Ph Of Saliva Is Acidic Or Basic, Tjx Service Desk Oracle Number, First Solo Transworld Balloon Flight, Allison And Daniel Ramsey Wedding, Kaleo Wassman Net Worth, Dan Broderick Children, Describe A Situation That Would Exemplify Your Integrity, Baps Atlanta Live, Role Of A Midwife Essay, Communication Interview Questions And Answers Pdf, Crrn Test Bank, Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Best Settings, Darrin Patrick Funeral, Head Shake Emoji, Stand Back Lyrics Meaning, Sir Edward Dashwood, Intermittent Fasting For Pear Shaped Body, Trace And Mello Merch, 28 Nosler For Moose, Bb Urban Dictionary, Firefly Hollow Guitar,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *