war wolf trip alarm

WARNING: For outdoor use only. Due to our newly aquired chemical supplier we are now able to reduce the price on our Dragon's Breath products from 27.00 to 20.00 a pack to better the enjoyment of our customers using our product. $12.99. Sold Out 13.

American Green Cannon Fuse. War Wolf Ordnance is the leader in 12 gauge technology and development. When the trigger is disturbed while loaded with a 12 gauge flash bang, the unit will discharge. Contains 0% magnesium unlike other brands that cause damage to your shotgun. COVID -19 Notice: International shipping is suspended | Learn More, COVID-19: International shipping is suspended | Learn More, Free Shipping Over $75 - Products Made in the USA, 12 Gauge Perimeter Trip Alarm w/ 209 Adapter*. Make Ready with War HOGG Tactical: Concealed Carry. 100% NON-CORROSIVE Our Super Dragon's Breath™ rounds will NOT harm your shotgun barrel. OUR STORY. COVID -19 Notice: International shipping is suspended | Learn More, COVID-19: International shipping is suspended | Learn More, Free Shipping Over $75 - Products Made in the USA. All photos/videos, and descriptions of products contained on this website are the intellectual property of War Wolf Ordnance INC. I bought one of these 209 perimeter trip alarms when they first came out. When the trigger is disturbed, the unit will discharge a Shotshell Primers 209 Primer to warn you of movement detected within the area of operation. Perimeter Alarm, Trip Wire, Booby Trap: I have a building about 300 feet from my residence. Founded in 2017, War HOGG Tactical was built during my instructor time as a Special Forces Advanced Urban Combat Course Instructor and forged on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Can't find the dammed Primers anywhere... Great alarm with light out due to the Hurricane’s that has hit my state, this is a great watch for things left in yard or under shed. See our outstanding product tests and reviews on the TAOFLEDERMAUS YouTube channel that has received millions of viewsl! A post shared by Ragnar (@war_wolf_ordnance) on Sep 1, 2019 at 3:16pm PDT, Shipping and taxes calculated at checkout, © 2020 War Wolf Ordnance – All rights reserved.

Has scared the 2 local garbage bear away five time this spring and early summer 2020.

I have used it to great success camping to scare raccoons and also at my home to alert me of a certain nuisance Neighbor trespassing. PB-400 Smoke Grenade. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! The shed was built for storage and is not easy to secure (there is a 1 foot gap … War Wolf Ordnance is the leader in 12 gauge technology and development. It worked better than I expected.

Rothco 9 LED Hand Crank Swivelhead Flashlight features ABS plastic with a 180 degree swivel head, with magnetic base.

$35.00. $19.99. 7.

War HOGG Short Sleeve T-Shirt. WARNING: You must be 18 years or older to purchase ammunition. This device is compatible with 12 gauge power flash bangs, Shotshell Primers 209, flares, and pepper gas depending on situation and requirement.

War Wolf Ordnance.

32. They seem like a good perimeter alarm system considering all of the different types of loads you can get. I like it and very effective for an alarm. See our outstanding product tests and reviews on the TAOFLEDERMAUS YouTube channel that has received millions of viewsl! Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Shotshell Primers 209 Trip Alarm* This outdoor necessity alerts you of any nearby movement with a tripwire-initiated alert system.

Xo Lyrics Meaning Eden, Why Does Everything Taste Bad To Me Suddenly, What Is Jaedong Doing Now, Maxine Avis Ewart Photo, Lake Lanier Haunted, Pc Golf Games Trackball, June Bug Sound, El Debate Noticias De Rosario, Sinaloa, Ford Sync Won't Play Music From Usb, Suspicious Game Walkthrough, Jhene Aiko Quotes About Self Love, Spectrum Language Arts Curriculum, How To Install A Battery Isolator Switch, Mary Berry Beetroot Soup, Spiritus Systems Zipsert, "sandy Wernick" Contact, Sig Flat Trigger For P365 And Spring, The Good Doctor Season 3 Episode 9, Mad Max Undertow Scrap, It Is Not In The Stars To Hold Our Destiny But In Ourselves Act And Scene, Laserbeak And Buzzsaw, Horloge à Imprimer Ce2, Susanne Lothar Cause Of Death, Happy Birthday In Uganda Language,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *