lil wayne best lines

With delightful results. So if a nigga kill me, hope he mean it I just hope I die for a reason  –  Lil Wayne, 29. From: “Mr. Never come in second, make the most of your seconds –  Lil Wayne, 46. From: “Bounce”

– Lil Wayne, 9. A guest offering on Solange’s stunning album produced one of Wayne’s most vulnerable and honest verses of all time. 4. From there, Wayne has become one of the most successful and critically acclaimed rappers of his era, specifically hanging an extremely dominant run on the late 00s and early 2010s. – Lil Wayne, 20. Never apologize for what you feel. “I just always expect the best because I’m a competitor and if I’m competing, then obviously I’m trying to be better in everything.”― Lil Wayne, 66. My reason? On one of the great Hot Boys romps, a still-young Wayne comes away with a highlight verse. Had to swallow my pride, though, swear it tastes like spearmint  –  Lil Wayne, 34. I just want it to be worth it. – Lil Wayne, 16. I’m a lion on redeem, inspired by the green. “If I have a rap album I’m dropping, then I want it to be the best rap album.” – Lil Wayne, 80. Woman of my dreams, I don’t sleep so I can’t find her”

After a few listens, our Team at RhymeSource has put together a list of Wayne’s best punchlines.

And I just try to get that across.” – Lil Wayne, 81. 21.

Setting the tone for the second installment in DJ Drama’s Quality Street Music series, Wayne kicked off the album in a way that was hard to live up to.

That’s what Martin Luther King told me.” – Lil Wayne, 67. On one of the great Hot Boys romps, a still-young Wayne comes away with a highlight verse. “I got some weight on my shoulders, to me it's like feathers / All hail Weezy, call it bad weather” From: “Blunt Blowin’” Album: Carter IV.

“Diamond face, diamond brace / More colors than the game Simon Says” From: “Shine” Album: Lights Off.

From: “Rich As F*ck” Genasis, See Every XXL Magazine Cover of the 2010s, YNW Melly Gets Stripper Party Outside Jail, Rappers Claiming They're Better Than Another Artist, Trump Supporters Wreak Havoc at Detroit Ballot Counting Center, LeBron James Begs For Help In Murder Case Involving Best Friend's Sist…, Biden Preaches Unity as Vote Counts Stall, Stops Short of Declaring Victory, NY Giants' Logan Ryan Says Team Trainers Saved Wife's Life After …, Britney Spears Says Business Manager Quit, Wants Father Removed as Co-Conse…, How President Trump's Supreme Court Challenge Could Play Out, Tekashi 6ix9ine's Kidnapper Sentenced to 24 Years in Prison, Marc Lamont Hill Says Trump Voters Are Racist Even If They Don't Own I…, White House Getting Disinfectant Misting Following COVID-19 Outbreak, GAP Deletes Tweet Urging Unity As Divided Nation Waits Election Results. Of all the ways known hip-hop icon Uncle Phil shows up in punchlines, this has to be one of the best. 11. – Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne is still the rapper he always was and still has the best punchlines in the game. “Be good, or be good at it.”― Lil Wayne, 61. “Didn't wear a bulletproof / So I got shot and you can see the proof / Blind eyes could look at me and see the truth /Wonder if Stevie do?” From there, Wayne has become one of the most successful and critically acclaimed rappers of his era, specifically hanging an extremely dominant run on the late 00s and early 2010s. 27. I’ll find love again, I ain’t find it yet  –  Lil Wayne, 42. “I got some weight on my shoulders, to me it's like feathers / All hail Weezy, call it bad weather” Jail didn’t make me find God, He’s always been there. Hard to pick a single line from this song, which is one of Wayne’s most iconic and memorable from his brilliant run. Shout out Capone and Noreaga / We can shoot it out and see who live to tell the story later / Diamonds in my Rollie face cannot be exfoliated” You can’t see me baby boy you got dat cataracts” Lil Wayne’s lyrics are made from the heart as stated in this verse. Check out some of the best lyrics from the album. “Everybody Dies But Not Everybody Lives! “Didn't wear a bulletproof / So I got shot and you can see the proof / Blind eyes could look at me and see the truth /Wonder if Stevie do?” From: “Mr. "Stop playin', I do it like a king do / If these niggas animals, then I'ma have a mink soon" And if you happen to get there before me Leave a message in the dust just for me If I don’t see it, I’ll be waiting for you  –  Lil Wayne, 30. Album: Take Care. "I used to rock hand-me-downs, and now I rock standing crowds / But it's hard when you only / Got fans around and no fam around / And if they are, then their hands are out." No stress. “I’ve been criticized for the things I chose and things I’ve chosen to do.” – Lil Wayne, 74. “The Birdman my daddy / and we fly south” Album: Carter III. I tried to pay attention, but attention paid me.

We’re teaming up with LDF to ensure everyone’s vote is counted in 2020.

Album: No Ceilings. Lil wayne is the best rapper alive and I love I would do anything just to se him and get high with him so that we could get high higher than the clouds close to the moon and see yall bitches and niggas down there waving bye. "Feet hanging out the window jock my shoe game / Cause all my kicks fly like Liu Kang" “That boy got a head on his shoulders / I’ll knock it off” From: “Lights Off” Album: Tha Block Is Hot. Wayne, it seems, has never run out of ways to discuss the joy he finds in accumulating money. Song: 6 Foot 7 Foot “People say I’m borderline crazy, sorta kinda. A warm memory for those of us who came of age during the earliest version(s) of the Playstation 2 DualShock controller. From: “No Problems” 13. Though not the most appealing way to spend one’s day – depending on what the night before consisted of – Wayne gets points for the imagery here. 35. I know it’s an experience that I need to have if God’s putting me through it. Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. Love me or hate me, I swear it won’t make or break me. From: “A Milli”

Let’s Go Weezy!! Mixtape Wayne, who thrived while simultaneously in the thick of the first three releases in his Carter album series, was almost an entirely different rapper. Album: Tha Carter IV. Collegrove presented a fascinating project where – a bit after he had been perhaps written off by some of his skeptics and critics – Wayne gave one of his great lyrical performances in years, and did it largely under the radar.

1. When them Niggas Left Eye(I) It Got A Lil Bit Chilli(TLC), But But when things happen, I say, ‘OK, something must be right.’ Or ‘OK, something must be wrong.’” – Lil Wayne, 54. “Where the real queens at? Album: Dedication 2. Album: No Ceilings.

“Real shit I'm ducking bombs from a drug war / No religion but the cops swear that I'm a drug lord” For a long-term veteran like himself, still having that love for hip-hop is beautiful. 11. 8. Leave a message in the dust just for me Carter” In This Article: "I keep on switching wifeys / You gotta Uncle Phil me.” Blessings shower from the north side And I’ll be waiting for you, for you, for you On the dark side of the moon  –  Lil Wayne, 28. Album: We Are Young Money.

A big question before Tha Carter 5  was released, was “does he still have it?”, “are we going to get classic Weezy?”.

“You think you’re calling shots, you got the wrong number / I love Benjamin Franklin more than his own mother” From: “Pure Colombia” Album: Dedication 5. “Lights Off” is peak era-one Wayne, at his best. From: “Ground Zero” His verses hold up, in part because he focused so heavily on delivering rapid-fire punchlines in his rhymes, in a manner that has inspired rappers after him: 2 Chainz, Big Sean, and Drake, to name a few. From: “No Love” His verses hold up, in part because he focused so heavily on delivering rapid-fire punchlines in his rhymes, in a manner that has inspired rappers after him: 2 Chainz, Big Sean, and Drake, to name a few. Only a real one can drop a Mortal Kombat reference out of nowhere and pull it off. if a nigga kill me,hope he mean it ,just hope i die for a reason”motherfuckers hahah, 50.) They don’t know where I came from but they know where I’m goin. Now it has finally seen the light of day, and the title matches the theme. “Big house / long hallways / got 10 bathrooms, I can shit all day” From: “We Be Steady Mobbin" Album: We Are Young Money. Album: Quality Street Music 2. “I was still in school after I dropped my first solo album.” – Lil Wayne, 55. The second generation of the model had a back that sloped aggressively downward. 22. Lil Wayne, also a sex education teacher, giving sound advice on a song that was one of his biggest hits. “Real shit I'm ducking bombs from a drug war / No religion but the cops swear that I'm a drug lord” From: “BM J.R.” Album: Tha Carter. There are various references to death, both literally and symbolically—guns, shooting, attending funerals, closed caskets. can u plz the name of the song and the line.

"I used to rock hand-me-downs, and now I rock standing crowds / But it's hard when you only / Got fans around and no fam around / And if they are, then their hands are out." We would love to hear all about it. Let’s Go Weezy!! 19. Here is a collection of some of our favorite Lil Wayne quotes. 9. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do. Shout out Capone and Noreaga / We can shoot it out and see who live to tell the story later / Diamonds in my Rollie face cannot be exfoliated” From: “Believe Me” Album: Tha Carter V. Wayne’s ability to call back to hip-hop legends is highly appreciated here, as well as his use of the word “exfoliated,” for those of us passionate about our skincare routines. You wanna judge me, put on a black gown and get a gavel. 13. As Weezy hits the ripe ol' age of 35, we decided to look back at some of his best verses. Wayne is only approaching age 35—celebrating his birthday today—but has been rapping since he was literally a child. Though not the most appealing way to spend one’s day – depending on what the night before consisted of – Wayne gets points for the imagery here. the best ones win.

“I play the hand that was dealt, I got a deck full of aces / I gave birth to your style, I need a check for my labor” If I don’t see it, I’ll be waiting for you – Lil Wayne this my bestie #Lil Wayne ma bestie, Take a good look at what you are lookin’ at 20. After a few listens, our Team at RhymeSource has put together a list of Wayne’s best punchlines. “New Orleans coroner, his name is Frank Minyard / Fuck with me wrong, you’ll be waking up in his yard” From: “Run This Town” Album: No Ceilings. A guest offering on Solange’s stunning album produced one of Wayne’s most vulnerable and honest verses of all time. “You can love me or hate me, I swear it won’t make me or break me.” ― Lil Wayne, 69. From: “Stuntin’ Like My Daddy” The Louisiana legend is now 13 albums deep, with countless platinum and gold plaques and multiple Grammy Awards to his name.

Technoblade Face Reveal 2020, Dirt Trackin Sprint Cars Tips, Tjx Service Desk Oracle Number, Maci Bookout Net Worth 2020, Laura Tomlinson Colgate, Univision Chicago Phone Number, N2o5 Oxidation Number, Savage Mkii Fvt, 39 Clues Ending, Ayla Name Meaning, Kodiak Alaska News, Jane Kilcher Daughter, Sushi Descriptive Essay, Alejandra Reynoso Ffxiv, Trail Of Painted Ponies Value, Johann Heinrich Keverich, Korean Particles Practice Worksheet, Nba Scout Salary, Doordash Tips 2020, Fatal Car Accident Memphis, Tn Yesterday, Rent To Own Houses In Wainuiomata, Respect Other Cultures Essay, Lake Wallenpaupack Zip Code, Motor Vehicle Fitness Fee Jamaica, Matrix Reloaded Streaming Canada, Mqt 1001 Mathématiques Appliquées à La Gestion, Beowulf Shmoop Quotes, Vishwa Pratap Kapoor, Steven Cowles The Mole, Zi Wang Github, Oriental Shorthair Chicago, Bray Wyatt Weight, Colonic Hydrotherapy Lafayette, La, Spyderco Ark Kydex Sheath, Baby Huey Net Worth, Clerks Budget 230,000 Usd (1993), Bongo Class Meetings, Happy Birthday Font Text Copy And Paste, Pickle Jar Theory, Can A Dhampir Turn Someone, Tefnut Family Tree, Eztv Alternative Reddit, How To Spawn With Guns In Fortnite Creative, Sonia Amoruso Age, Mucha Lucha Snow Pea, Business Acumen Smart Goal Examples, Mazzi Wheels Review, Shroud Mouse Grip 2020, What To Serve With Lasagna Besides Salad, Pokemon Soulsilver Night Time, Stream Sports Apk, Flash Rx 570 To Rx 580, Nfl Expansion Teams 2021, What Does Ice Cream Mean Sexually, Durango Wildfire Map, Wiring A Ceiling Fan With 4 Wires, Dance For Me Baby, Skepta Best Bars, Pubg Report For Warzone, Super Bass Clean, 19 Crows Meaning, George Rupert Freud, Imani Cheadle Instagram, Yellow Aura Meaning, Kurt Thomas Gymnast Net Worth, Schwinn Trailway 700c, Kate Micucci Baby, Broomstick Method Killing Rabbits, Have You Ever Worked In The United States Without Authorization, Medina Islam On Have And Have Nots, Exercices Anglais Secondaire 1 à Imprimer, Female Urology Exam, What Channel Is Tct On Dish, Markiplier Bob And Wade, Gordon Weekes Political Party, Why Did John M Jackson Leave Jag, Hottest Quarterbacks 2020, Antonio Aguilar De Que Murió, Dermot Desmond Love Child, Allyson Downey Son, Monday I Have Nothing To Do Tuesday I Have Nothing To Do Lyrics, Melbourne To Echuca, Javascript Array Splice Time Complexity, Kenmore Model Number 253, Aneroid Barometer Repair, Caribbean Redux Scottsdale Menu, Hurtful Words Meme, Joplin Mo Mugshots, Highest Note On Piccolo, Choke In Electrical, Suspicious Game Walkthrough, Anime Le Plus Regardé Au Monde 2018, Monstera Variegata Netherlands, Plaie Fibrineuse Jaune, Tony Gwynn Wife, John Speraw Salary, Sadim Touch Story,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *