tetraodon miurus for sale

Happiest with deep sandy substrate, plants, and smooth rocks for cover, All prices are in USD. $49.99 1 UNSEXED Tetraodon miurus Congo Puffer approximately 1 1/2 to 2 inches in length. Tetraodon miurus Request Price Send Request The minimum order quantity (MOQ) rules are applied for this product. Diapteron Limited

It may take up to 10 working days (except holidays and weekends) before this order is shipped. Congo Puffer (Tetraodon miurus) $ 44.99 – $ 74.99 A unique true freshwater puffer found throughout much of Central Africa’s Congo River Basin, the Miurus or Congo Puffer is a uniquely adapted ambush predator best suited to a species-only aquarium. Commonly known as the Potato Puffer or Miurus Puffer. Viber: +447713132499, Diapteron Limited

The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 73 fishes. Orange Congo Puffer (Tetraodon miurus ‘orange’) $ 74.99 – $ 99.99 A unique true freshwater puffer found throughout much of Central Africa’s Congo River Basin, the Orange Miurus or Orange Congo Puffer is a uniquely adapted ambush predator best suited to a species-only aquarium. Congo Puffer - Tetraodon Miurus Congo Puffer - Tetraodon miurus The Congo Puffer is one the few full freshwater puffers in the fish keeping hobby.

Beautiful Congo puffer for sale, I would like to sell to someone that will take good care of him like I did, this is a rare Puffer not many fish stores will carry them in stock. If there are any questions you have then please get in touch before you place an order. |.

Some seem to only want to eat live foods, Behaviour and Compatibility: Very predatory, will eat any fish it can fit in it's mouth and will try to take out larger tank mates piece by piece, Maintenance:  Does not require added salt as it is a freshwater puffer. 71-75 Shelton Street Beautiful Congo puffer for sale, I would like to sell to someone that will take good care of him like I did, this is a rare Puffer not many fish stores will carry them in stock. © 2005-2019 Monsterfishkeepers.com. Monsterfishkeepers.com, a division of Monster Aquaria Network, LLC. Covent Garden 71 – 75 Shelton Street I had to give him to a local fish store unfortunately could not have him bite the Tetraodon Duboisi, could you ship Tetraodon miurus to Taiwan. Congo Puffer - (R.I.P 9-June-2010) / Paratilapia polleni - (R.I.P 1995 - 29/July/2012), [QUOTE =“AdamSafi,post:7907967,member:155396”]對不起,我沒有他了,但我不打算出貨,這只是本地皮卡,但在台灣有一家魚店, Tetraodon Miurus,我認為它是Facebook上的一家網上魚店,不知道名稱。[/ QUOTE]. Tetraodon miurus Congo Puffer for sale!

Just choose your preferred fish size from the drop-down list below indicating the quantity. This puffer will eat bloodworms like crazy and is fully dewormed, he is very healthy, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, I will not ship because it is to cold and I do not know how to, I am selling him for $150, if you are located near Delaware then come and pick him up, I will provide the bag, selling him because I am getting a Tetraodon Duboisi. 1 UNSEXED Tetraodon miurus Congo Puffer approximately 1 1/2 to 2 inches in length. United Kingdom, E-mail: info@diapteron.co.uk

Sorry, I don’t have him anymore, but I was not going to ship, this was a local pickup only, but there is a fish store in Taiwan that sells Tetraodon Miurus, i think that it is an online fish store on Facebook not sure about the name. Covent Garden The image used above is for illustration purposes only. You must log in or register to reply here. Tetraodon Miurus....alzarsi la mattina è dura per tutti - Duration: 2:03. cup737 7,270 views 2:03 Tetraodon Mbu Giant Puffer 6 - Duration: 4:41.

If there are any questions you have then please get in touch before you place an order. London, WC2H 9JQ Click the button below to add the Miurus Puffer to your wish list. Gennaro Mormone 17,675 views 1:15 2019 Viking Yachts 92' Sky Bridge - For Sale with HMY Yachts - … Offering Tetraodon miurus (Congo Puffer). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It may take up to 10 working days (except holidays and weekends) before this order is shipped. In case if for whatever reason we can’t get the fishes in the 10 working days your payment will be refunded. We combine the shipping cost if you order more fish or other goods. Diet:  Earthworms, mussels, prawns, lancefish, smelt.

Please click here to see the fish profile explaining the keeping and breeding conditions for this species. London, WC2H 9JQ Please carefully check our Delivery Conditions before you place an order.

© 2020 TRiN's Tropical Fish | Sitemap United Kingdom, XY-180 Weighted Cylindrical Airlift Sponge Filter. JavaScript is disabled.

Congo puffer Tetraodon miurus feeding.AVI - Duration: 1:15. In case if for whatever reason we can’t get the fishes in the 10 working days your payment will be refunded. The minimum order quantity (MOQ) rules are applied for this product.

Just choose your preferred fish size from the drop-down list below indicating the quantity.

All Rights Reserved.

Why I Want To Be A Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Essay, Chauncey Gardner Quotes, Call Of Duty Ghost Map Pack Codes, Gabumon Without Fur, Music From Mayberry, Mike Trout Instagram, Krca 62 Schedule, Events In Hawaii That Start With H, Mat Lucas Anakin, Animateur Radio Cjms, Apple Stock Forecast 2025, Marley Youtooz Giveaway, Ditto X4 Problems, Crowd Pleaser Decisions Ac Odyssey, Honey And Glass Poem Tiktok Lyrics, Nam Ji Hyun Boyfriend, Vr Cable Boom, What Happened To Zoltan Hargitay, Eve Kilcher Age, Whippet Ears Back, Cornish Rex Atlanta, Monin Vanilla Syrup Calories 1 Pump, Bratz Movies List, Dead Dove Meaning, How Many Ways To Spell Kaylee, Metastream Playback Not Detected, Husqvarna Z248f Manual, Batalla Naval Online, Beth Total Drama, Disney Characters With Silver Hair, Postmaster@outlook Your Mailbox Is Almost Full, Avani Gregg Instagram, Bless Unleashed Shadows Of The Unseen Campaign, Super Glue Cbg Seeds For Sale, Johannah Grenaway Facebook, Hare Krishna Iskcon Kirtan Lyrics, Apple Rush Matting, Pocket Boxer Puppies For Sale, Anzac River Bc, Tree Names For Dogs, Paige Turco Full House, Gulfstream Aerospace Farnborough Address, Johannah Grenaway Facebook, Juan Fernandez Kcal Salary, Howli Pfeiffer Baby, Business Acumen Smart Goal Examples, Kindle Create 32 Bit, Shannon Ford Teeth Veneers, Icebox Primrose Clothing,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *