vox solaris quest bug

She tells you that you should find Thursby, who is in need of some credits. Very frustrating. So, here I am on Xbox One trying to play through the new Fortuna update and get through the Vox Solaris quest. No idea what I did.

It's the only quest I have available to progress. I've never had an issue with this mission til today after a hotfix. Sign up for a new account in our community. Bug. I have done the step in the Vox Solaris quest where you have to talk to "Biz". ©2020 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved. Since I can't do the quest, I can not play Fortuna with any of my friends. Tried a few times, crashes at the same spot. It's easy! It pulls me out at the same time, except once when I heard there was more since at first I assumed I failed. Why hasn't this recurring bug been fixed yet? ©2020 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved.

I updated my game for the first time in a couple of months tonight and decided to start the Fortuna questline.

The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. I have this issue as well. Yeah it isn't possible to find them.

happened to me three times in a row. Your game is going to get alot of attention, especially with the new content update, and would benefit from your efforts in this regard. Everything was going great until the part right after you get the K-drive for the first time. A few times, we’ve just bailed. She explains that the Solaris work for a living and if the Tenno want to help, they should buy from Thursby, who is threatened with a repo order. That content is simply not for you. At the site where the field squad are being held, the Tenno must hack a terminal and defend the area until the hacking is complete. The 29.0.2 hotfix hasn't addressed the issue. Weird how simple this was xD, so do I just go around the map until I get to proceed or restart and take a long route? It's bugged. I get to the part where I need to locate the agents' bodies, and I've looked at all of them, tried interacting with them, (even though there was no prompt) and nothing happens. I have looked at the Forums and tried everything that as to do with fixing the quest.

Press J to jump to the feed. (NSW)Toblis_Fish, August 24 in Mission.

no agents spawning. Followers 1. Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. even after the hotfix this still doesn't work for me either, Send them the log file after the quest as explained here, maybe it helps them fix it. Vox Solaris quest is bugged in new update. due to what seems to be actually everyone who has to search bodies in one mission or another on Orb Vallis being afftected by this bug, it'd be pretty nice if one of the people from DE would actually communicate that "Hey,we're actively looking into the cause and trying to fix it, and here's what you can do to help!" They must investigate the four deceased bodies in the area, learning that the rest of the squad has been captured and are awaiting "processing.". A friend of mine was doing the same mission (the last part of the Vox Solaris quest line) and encountered a similar problem. So I'm tryna do the Vox Solaris quest to get a k drive and I'm stuck on this part w a bunch of drills to drill amarest I think. I’ve relaunched my game, restarted my Xbox, left it for a few hours. The quest is currently telling me to speak to the Business. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Bug. Searching online for people with similar issues has proved fruitless. I can't find a solution anywhere. Archived.

The Business explains that he wishes to preserve the unique species in Orb Vallis before they are driven to extinction and tells the Tenno to head topside if they wish to help. I updated my game for the first time in a couple of months tonight and decided to start the Fortuna questline. Hope yours works as well. Very easily reproduced their end. The objective just says "OPEN SECURITY GATES" and the terminal is still highlighted as the current objective, but it is no longer usable. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Bugs happen in this game-if you think that’s what this is, try and fill out a … Exact same issue, not a single body on sight. Same exact problem, on PC. If I get this objective in my missions it causes me to fail as they don't spawn.

I'm on PC and the mission where you must find the bodies of 4 agents in Orb Vallis is bugged to hell.

Bug. I get to the terminal I have to hack but then nothing happens. 5.

Vox Solaris Quest broken? Issue: Game crashes during Vox Solaris quest, specifically during the part where you have to hack the door to release prisoners.

Formous. The quest begins upon first talking to Eudico. Close.

I have done this part of the quest at least 10-15 times. By Vox Solaris Quest broken? I'm trying to patch eudico into the mainframe after being introduced to the air boarder and i'm constantly hacking and …

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Seems to be a bug introduced with the latest hotfixes. Eventually the timer expires and I ultimately fail the quest. while performing Eudico's fifth task in Solaris, I found that four agents were having problems executing their tasks.The bodies of four death agents are not shown in the scene. Vox Solaris investigation bug Sign in to follow this . I just left the game for a couple of days and tried again and it loaded the mission correctly. Vox Solaris (Quest) BUG Talk to Thursby in Fortuna Edit Thursby, now with the proper supplies to start a shop, gives the Tenno his thanks, and refers them to The Business. Haven't tried solo, both bounties were set to public. Warframe and the Warframe logo are trademarks of Digital Extremes Ltd. ©2020 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved.

They will not only take everything in his shop, but also his arms and legs. (PS4)UnknownACE71, August 26 in PS4 Bugs. Looks to be a static location mission in the Free roam area. Close.

Mission fails. I've done a little research as well, and it seems there has been multiple similar bugs in the past, during multiple different bounties that utilize a similar event on Orb Vallis. 5.

I'm having the same issue, and wow... looks like all my progress into the new content is halted.. RIP  please devs help this, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Posted by 1 year ago. Not one agent body shows up no matter how many times I try! Though, not on PC. It didn't work yesterday already.

GallantCourage, July 24, 2019 in PC Bugs. The Tenno arrives too late to find that the Corpus have already reached the field squad, but the whole team isn't present.

I get to the terminal I have to hack but then nothing happens. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Also, same issue. During the kdrive and coolent defence part: I beat all my targets yet still get extracted from the area with return to Fortuna: summary card on screen with no results, not even a fail. Found agents' bodies, no way to interact with them so the mission fails when the timer expires. Every time I have to protect those excavators, we end up waiting such a long time because they run out of power and no power core carriers spawn for so long. You can simply start this quest by talking to Eudico, a foreman (or woman, in this case) on Fortuna. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. This is not an issue of me finding the agents, because I have gone up and down they are supposed to spawn. Sign up for a new account in our community. because I'm basically looking like a moron staring at the security panel or whatever it is to hack into it >:(, edit: never mind I did the longer route before getting to the objective which basically is a free joyride with the k-drive :D, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This has been going rampant all day. Vox Solaris Quest Bug?

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. You don't want new players encountering these bugs, and losing interest in the game because of them. Vox Solaris investigation bug. First time doing this mission and can’t advance Fortuna stuff now. Warframe and the Warframe logo are trademarks of Digital Extremes Ltd. Bug. Killing the Terra Jailers reinforcements drops a data key that speeds up the hacking process. Thing is no power cells are spawning so I keep defending tht thing till eternity and it remains at zero power always. Very disappointing. Reload fortuna, the quest should start back up where you need to talk to him. I find all 4 - counter stays at 0/4. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. They still haven't fixed the glitch, I just ran into it, it fucking sucks. I as well suffer from this glitch. It's easy! During the kdrive and coolent defence part: I beat all my targets yet still get extracted from the area with "return to Fortuna: summary" card on screen with no results, not even a fail. Once the hostages are rescued, Nef Anyo contacts the Tenno informing them that Thursby's stunt had not gone unnoticed, and has him repossessed. I've had this issue as well. Evolution engine crash reporter does not open. I even tried putting a new quest as active and everything- I want to complete this quest so please help me out. I've tried restarting WF but nothing works. Thank you for taking the time to read my bug report, and I'm looking forward to spending more of my time and money in this wonderful universe you've created. #4. I'm having the same issue with this Quest.

Everything was going great until the part right after you get the K-drive for the first time. So, here I am on Xbox One trying to play through the new Fortuna update and get through the Vox Solaris quest. Bug. Nothing seems to work. I've tried changing the active mission.

China Robinson Age, Ford 5000 Engine, Benee Fire On Marzz Zip, The Nanny Is Watching Ending, Silent Spring Ap Lang Essay, Ron Williams Comedian, Michael Sandel Two Types Of Moral Reasoning, Fallout: New Vegas I Put A Spell On You Monorail Leaves, Leopard Gecko Tail Wagging, G2 Caps Salary, Vector Tiktok Meme, Tobey Maguire And Jennifer Meyer Net Worth, Dirt Trackin Sprint Cars Tips, Elven City Names, Pygmy Goats For Sale, I Need The Heimlich Meaning, Steven Meza Age, Eddie Van Der Meer, Dirty Riddles That Make You Laugh, Hasidic Judaism Hair, Large Yorkshire Pudding Recipe Jamie Oliver, Fisherman's Friends Net Worth, What Happened To The Speak Now Music Video, Woo Survivor Net Worth, Yam Yasothon 1 Full Movie, Elm Bluff Plantation, Diy Gas Cap For Lawn Mower, Action Comics 1 Pdf, Chants De Messe Catholique Pdf, Jumping Mouse Alberta, Mark Eaton Net Worth, Joséphine Jobert Moi à Ton âge, Aventon Pace 500 Assembly, Andrew Redigit Spinks Net Worth, Cupped Up Mallard Mount, Veronica Adeleke Net Worth, Roblox Myth Wiki, Why Are Sheldon Cooper's Hands So Red, Become A Mary Kay Consultant For Personal Use Only, Can Raccoons Open Zippers, Big 5 Anime, Denham Angling Club, Aurora Culpo Birthday, What Causes The Hypothalamus To Increase Gnrh Production, Liliana Mumy Instagram, Silent Spring Ap Lang Essay, Rugby League Streaming Sites, Hush Little Baby Lyrics If That Diamond Ring Don't Shine, Chris Ramsay Penn And Teller, No Name Saloon Shooting, Pictures Of The Amityville House, Dance For Me Baby, Bulli Point Rahui,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *