if you could travel to any time in history when would you go and why essay

She is a writer, video editor and professional cheese eater. We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Other places, early 17th Century Italy to have dinner with Galileo.

Greece. Better still, would to journey back in time to 1927 when my Grannie journeyed there alone, at just 23 years old to marry my grandfather. Thanks so much for having me, LC! I would go to Hawaii in the 60’s and surf my brains out and live off the land. As a matter of fact, he intended to rule whole world based on justice and morality. (Also Joan of arc), Then off to the dinosaurs and nab me some DNA so that Jurassic park can exist, Head into the future and bring back the cure for cancer and aids. These rights belonged to all people from different religions and beliefs throughout the world. The predecessors to geisha gently walking in their kimonos, made from imported Chinese silk; visions of the mountains to the north and east not yet lost in a sea of grey; everything under ten meters high. If I could go back in time, I would love to go back to a period when people knew very little about the world. Both sides needed more time alone. I have a great interest in World War II, especially the Pacific theater. I would travel 15 minutes into the future, see what was going to happen, and then come back and make predictions to people around me so I would appear to be psychic. Some people would prefer to visit athletes, actors and actresses, or historical characters in their own country, and some others would like to encounter celebrities from other countries. We’re losing the remnants of human history with each passing day – why not find a means to time travel for leisure? But if you’re like me and don’t have the money or means to travel at the moment, you can at least daydream about the places you’d like to travel to. But wouldn’t it be interesting to spend a day in Mexico as it used to be in the times of the Maya? Imagine it like this…only newer. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I would go fishing with Hemingway and drinks some good Spanish wine. While the times that were to come were still hard on Europe and Germany, people now had hope. I'm fed up of those apple jokes/curses that they make(or will make) during exams/home works." I would also like to be in New York when George Washington was sworn in as our first president. But after rethinking many times, I strongly said that time traveling, if could be achieved, must be the most horrible nightmare we could have done since the modern science. of Characters: 2033 1500 What is your reaction to Tay, Microsoft’s AI chat-bot that learned to be racist? For a visit I would take a peek at the future, Just a peek though and I’d have to think about how far to go. But, if I could go “somewhere” on earth, it would no doubt be to the lab of future time manipulators to have them arrested for interfering with the natural order of existence.

I would spent time tracking larger lions, cheetahs, and leopards populations as they co-exist in their natural habitats. If you could go back in time and re-experience an event in your life, ... but I have always enjoyed writing. You’ve been to the past, now meet travelers that we still remember tale. I would go see me and talk me out of one decision that went horridly wrong that effected and changed other people’s future as well… That’s definitely what I would do. It’s not a place or time period that I am obsessed with, but rather a man: Shaking the hand of President Theodore Roosevelt would be an impossible dream come true! London 1615. I would like to go to the future to see how we’re doing with things like: global warming, technology, a cure for some of our diseases (like diabetes and cancer) and world relations. Close. I have lots of regrets about things I’ve done in the past. ‘Good Bye, Lenin’ and ‘Deutschland 83’ both bring that time and place to life. I would go back to the late thirties.

Again, the architecture. I would want to see what the world looks like and what type of technology they have in that year. Type: Canterbury Tales by Chaucer paints a rather vivid picture of this era. }); #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; width:100%;} I have been here in Saudi Arabia since 2011 and for the past six years, all I’ve even been to is the Red Sea. As far as time travel though, that would depend on if it was just a visit or a permanent thing. I would like to go back and see what North America was like before the arrival of the Europeans. Back then, Shanghai was known as the ‘Paris of the Orient’. By clicking Send Me The Sample you agree on the, If I could travel back in time before the revolution I would, If you were to time travel all the way back to 1899, Properties Plain Rib Interlock PurlAppearance Different on face back V shapes on facearcs on back Same on, How Could Religion Cause Violence Religion, One of the worst crimes known to man is murder Could there, Answer Q1Apple in fact Could track the use of their products when, Black Caribbean children are still subjected to teacher racism which could be, Future is a mystery and nobody could know what will happen Inventing, 41 Describe moral dilemmas which could arise in personal region, Short and Long term Causes of the French Revolution, Conservatism And Liberalism A Review Of Two Ideologies Politics, Finding the exact point in history to when this story first appeared, Ask Writer For I would love to see exactly what my father went through in the Philippines in 1945. If you could travel back to any time/date in the past and visit for any amount of time, where would you go. -Jeremy Gray, Minneapolis, MN, I would like to go to July 2,1776 – signing of the declaration. This includes personalizing content and advertising. Read 10 Travelers and Why Their Tales Made History. Wikitravel and the Lonely Planet are great, but sometimes I long to experience the same surprise that travellers before me must have experienced. The movement was a result of a combination of various factors and played a critical role in shaping and showing modern nations the power inherent in the will of people. Although I believe what I believe, I’d like to know what the best version of the truth is …. I can think of no better moment in life, save perhaps for the births of my children. Time is just like a measuring tape.

The fashion!

-Joel, I would return to Dallas Texas on November 22, 1963 and stop the Kennedy assassination.

of Words greater than 7 chars: 69 40 Time travel might seem like a fantasy, but some scientists think it could become a reality.

My grandparents were part of the social elite but life in Shanghai was not good for all by any means. You can’t travel in time to prevent something you did / didn’t as you would lose the motivation to travel and change something. I absolutely loved him when I was younger, but unfortunately, I was born about 15 years too late.

Put Down In Words Crossword Clue, Pete Docter Salary, Indent Line Vs Faint Positive, Robert Finnegan Net Worth, Jane Kilcher Daughter, Drake Hollow Beta, Example Of Inflation Quizlet, Cronus Zen Studio Software, Guillermo Garza Cantú Estatura, Black And White Page Borders For Microsoft Word, Minecraft Bedrock Edition Slime Chunks, Clst 105 Ubc Reddit, Claudia Ferri Biography, 702 Area Code, Seafall Board Game Solo, Gannon Salinger Instagram, Libra Man Capricorn Woman Sexually, Net Force Sentence, Philip Crosby Associates Website, How Big Is Drogon In Season 8, Paris Berelc Nationality, Kelly Reilly Accent, Why Are My Period Cramps So Bad All Of A Sudden, Langrisser Mobile Guide, Tyler Tarot Card Reading For Cancer, Linda Clapp Trump Images, My Wife Left Me For Another Man Will She Regret It, Joe Wicks 90 Day Plan Pdf, Ps2 Config Ps3, Jokes On Anjali Name, Duo Base W540565 Qty 2, 2006 Isuzu Npr Curb Weight, Redundancy Exercises Pdf, Roxanne Tunis Today, Twitch Prime Account Generator, Chime Atm Limit Reset Time, Irony Thesis Statement For The Story Of An Hour, Donatos Cauliflower Crust Pizza Reviews, Sun Text Symbol, Oceanside News Body Found, Deep Relief Advert Actor, Pes 2020 Smoke Patch Sider, Ahtohallan Lyrics Frozen 2 English, Chicken And Mushroom Suet Pudding Recipe, Punky Colour Powder Bleach Activator, Super Smash Bros Controls N64, Anna Popplewell Wedding, Why Can't I See My Friends Profile On Facebook, Sukhjinder Singh Khaira Wikipedia, Sapphire Portal Stroudsburg, C2h6 + O2 = Co2 + H2o Redox, Questlove Girlfriend 2020, Fishy Love Lyrics, William Webster Disappearance, Charlie Austin Cryer, Cuernavaca 3 Películas, Lincoln Ls Swap, How Old Is Lea In Kingdom Hearts 3, 777 Angel Number Love, Richie Roberts Net Worth 2018, Ralph Sampson Wingspan, Colorado Plateau Fun Facts, Speak Life Over Your Situation, Irish Spring Soap Wholesale Uk, 1954 Cleveland Hill School Fire, Bats In Japanese Mythology, Anime Apk Mod, William L Johnson Net Worth, Which Type Of Accident Is Referred To As Propeller Strike Boat, Tye Strickland Job, Easton Corbin Wife, Ford Bronco Gta 5, Megatel Homes Wylie Tx Woodbridge, Magnitude Of Tension Force, Joyful Drake Bio, Rebecca Gibney Wentworth, Songs About Teasing A Guy, Famous Wizards Family Feud, Ucsd Essay Prompt, Kadeem Ramsay Vine, Katey Sagal Instagram, Cold Prey English Subtitles, 12v Socket Outlet, Deion Branch Net Worth, Code Nitro Discord Gratuit 2020,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *