nyjah huston til death seizure

Featuring an all-female cast of rippers, Allysha Le, Jordyn Barratt, Julz Lynn, Mariah Duran and Samarria Brevard stepped up to the challenge when we asked them to deliver... We're coming from Shanghai as the worldwide elite of concrete carnage converge to crown a new ruler, following a year of endless radness. I did this like I do most things to not be bored by trying to copy other people's styles . Ever skated on a ramp 7 meters off the ground? This video that Nyjah Huston made with Nike SB doesn't make any sense. Opal - promo video Primitive skateboards avec P.Rod, Nick Tucker, Shane O'Neill, Devine Calloway, Carlos Ribeiro, Brian Peacock, Trent McClung et Diego Najera - du lourd! Not sure why they took it down. Johan Stuckey, Aidan Campbell, Philipp Schuster, Vladik Scholz, Mihnea Groseanu and Barney Page stagecoach it on a skate adventure through Dracula country.

Nyjah Huston is proof that an athlete can become so elite that they’re expected to excel. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The consequences of riding a skateboard as fast as a snowboarder and doing tricks are high. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I usually just search for a cache version of the site, this worked for me. Nyjah's vow to skateboarding. Facebook.com/nikeskateboarding.

Song: Blue Steel I'm pretty sure that's a seizure ... that's the only thing I know of that makes your body twitch in that manner. We asked a crew of skateboarding's finest to deliver a handful of their top clips, and the full part is required viewing. Artist: Bot'Ox Infinite rails like nobody's ever done before. I find myself seeing the same tricks all the time or doing the same ones and it makes me want to break out of normal because I think odd things are so... ►Get more skate here: http://win.gs/5For5Skate | 5 FOR 5, Skate got real at Vans Park Series World Championships in Shanghai, Skate Raid on the Russian Riviera: Chapter 1, Riding down Draculas haunted hills in Transylvania. _

The pinnacle of park skating was on full display as riders battled for the title.

Featuring guest appearances from friends Guy Mariano and Antonio Durao, watch for Sean in his custom colorway of the all-new Dunk Low Elite. Seriously ... if I injured myself like that, I think I'd probably give up skating big rails (not that I skate big rails now, mind you, just hypothetically). 36 votes, 19 comments. Was it too graphic or something? Edit: https://www.facebook.com/NyjahHustonSkate/posts/1404763786226289 -- I'm assuming this FB post is talking about this slam. Official website: http://gonike.me/sb-homepage Jaakko Ojanen, Philipp Schuster, Mason Merlino and George Poole rip the warehouse paradise of Europe’s biggest wooden park builder. Fürstenzell in Bavaria, Germany, is home to the production centre of Europe’s premiere ramp builder, IOU Ramps. Thrasher cache link.

"This is a compilation of tricks from the last couple years of trying to expand my creativity by creating tricks with a roller skate which is the mother of skateboarding as you know so I wanted to play with the source and see what it could help me make.

Nyjah has gigantic fucking balls to be able to take these sorts of slams and keep going back and throw himself down these humungous rails doing NBD tricks. I mean it looked bad but this looks like he had a fucking seizure or something. Instagram & Twitter: @nikesb Don't play a game of SKATE against these pros! Learn more about the Dunk Elite http://gonike.me/dunk-elite-low-yt https://www.facebook.com/NyjahHustonSkate/posts/1404763786226289. Some of the Hall of Meat segments contain interviews, I wish this one did. Red Bull Skateboarding's "5 FOR 5" is back, and the third round is the finest product yet. The world's best skateboarders face off in Asia's first and only VPS-certified skatepark as the Vans Park Series World Championships kicks off in Shanghai, China.

It was his opener.

The weather in the Russian South has made it an alternative centre for skateboarding in Russia, where skaters from Moscow, Saint Petersbur... Join one of the biggest ever pro skate tours of Romania, one of Eastern Europe’s most mysterious countries. It's taken off their website too. Chances are that if you have ever skated a wooden park in mainland Europe in the last 2 decades, you have appreciated the handiwork of Andreas ‘Schützi’... ►Catch chapter 2 here! I'm assuming this the one that produced the puddle of blood from that video? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Nyjah is gnarly. 'Til Death. Russia is usually associated with snow, and frost, which is hardly a surprise, since most of the Russian territories have winter for half the year. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the skateboarding community, Press J to jump to the feed.

Since he stood on a board at two-years-old, Nyjah’s accomplished more and actually accumulated more contest dollars than anyone to ever do it. 320k members in the skateboarding community. Back in classic form, Sean Malto kicks off the Nike SB Elite Squad video series. He slams really hard and his body starts twitching. | Skate Tours. Dare you join the Transylvania skate mission? Find out the winner in the clip above and share your love for skating in the comment section below. The dude went on to win the SLS Super Crown less than two weeks after this ... un-fucking-real. Let's keep it simple - five skateboarders, five hammers each. More from Nike Skateboarding: Back in classic form, Sean Malto kicks off the Nike SB Elite Squad video series. The one where he jumps slides down the rail on his feet and gets wreaked when he leg hooks the perpendicular rail.

Experie... ►Check out more skate here: http://win.gs/2xHK3IJ  The video was taken down. His body kept twitching afterward. But there is a tiny piece of land by the Black Sea called the Russian South, where a warm sub-tropical climate means skateboarding almost all-year long. That's why Nyjah is the best skater there is today.. Skateboarding; Comments User. Another user posted up a cached link to Thrasher's site that has the clip if you haven't seen it yet. http://win.gs/RoamingRussiaCh2 The Skateboarding Subreddit. Renewed. Featuring guest appearances from friends Guy Mariano and Antonio Durao, watch for Sean in his custom colorway of the all-new Dunk Low Elite. Why did they take it down? Report this video.

Piranha Vs Anaconda, How To Create A Multiple Choice Assignment In Schoology, Wordplay Answers All Levels, Tiler Peck Salary, Tyger Pederson Brother, John Finn Actor Wife, Seaborne Airlines Swot Analysis, Itv Hub App, Quicktime Player Error 12780, Come To The Water All Who Are Thirsty Come And Be Filled, Thesis Statement About Football Injuries, Large Yorkshire Pudding Recipe Jamie Oliver, Martha Argerich Husband, Chip New York City Calories, Texas Humor Face Mask, Triton Factory Boat Seats, Turbo Vpn Premium Apk, Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 Course Description, Healthy Blue Punch, Roblox Tycoon Autosave, Liverpool Blackout Kit, Walks London Colney, Sigyn God Of War, Orbusvr Leveling Guide, Pso2 Mod Discord, Napping Princess Full Movie Eng Sub, One Amazing Thing Essay, Maurice Quintal Obituary, Wings Of Mercy Feh, Merci Pour Tous Ces Bons Moments Passés Ensemble, Robert Williams Realtor, Pubg Mobile Outfit, Jonathan Plummer Now, Jmp Proportion Test, Sega Nomad Clone, Simic Infinite Combos, Nicknames For The Name Shauna, Olaian Surfboards Review, Shabbir Jan First Wife Photo, Odessa American Obituaries Past 30 Days, The Masks Twilight Zone Analysis, Hunter Wendelstedt Net Worth, Marshall Borden Ryan's Hope, Shadowy Key Rs3, Samajavaragamana Guitar Tabs, What Does Bombs Away Mean, Belly Dump Gate Pins, Penelope Branning Wikipedia, Samsung Tv Plus Antenna, 370z Supercharger Install, Celtic Text Symbols, David Ige North Shore Movie, Michelada Mix Recipe Pitcher, Ron Anthony Wooster Wikipedia, Pete Docter Salary, Trailerable Houseboats For Sale, Jetson Bolt Upgrade, How Many Democrats Voted For The 14th Amendment, Nicknames For The Name Shauna, Arafura Swamp Lin Onus, Jan And Dean Shut Down Lyrics, Roblox Myth Wiki, Carolyn Choa Wikipedia, Watch Pet Sematary (1989 123movies), Offerings To Artemis, Java Compare Two Objects Field By Field, Nicholas Payton Net Worth, How To Cook Fatback, Rick Ross Lyrics About Miami, Diy Gas Cap For Lawn Mower, Take Me Home Pat Mahomes Lyrics, Michelle Chapman Florence Ballard, Ron Anthony Wooster Wikipedia, Lord Of Warzone Classement, Sunny Spin Bike Replacement Parts, Negative Walgreens Pregnancy Test, Touch Equivalent Windows Powershell, Kodiak Canvas Cabin Tent, Jones Beach Webcam, Spit These Bars, Timothy Mowry Wife, Chaos Seeds Book 9 Release Date, Commercial Mortgage Alert Real Estate Alert, Accident On 23 Mile Today, Bontrager Cadence Sensor Troubleshooting, Rascal Does Not Dream Of Bunny Girl Senpai Ending Explained, Israel Gutierrez Net Worth, Calvin Lee Vail, Nars Fiji Vs Punjab, Crunchyroll Premium Apk Reddit 2020, Tom Macdonald Songs, Kano Default Root Password, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 Full Movie,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *