shark eyes sociopath

Even when I've been spit at, got chairs thrown at me, someone trying to gouge my eyes out while holding them (more than once) etc. It was like he was carrying out an experiment. Stupid question here, FAS ="Fetal Alcohol Syndrome"? Sinderella, ( Log Out /  Usually, our pupils dilate when we see something that upsets or offends us, due to an adrenaline rush caused by the "fight, flight, or freeze" response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n his way back, he walked up behind a student who was distracted working on his assignment. [])).

This is subjective (sort of) but the blankness of soul is seen when you look into the eyes of a narcissist or sociopath or psychopath. The rest of the face has a lot to do with what the "eyes" may or may not be saying. If I had some little shit stab me, I'd probably pin his shark-eyed ass to the ground, in a very ungentle way. You actually talked with him after the incident.

The attacker stood in the corner, emotionless as ever and completely calm. Have any of you any experience with pitbulls ? He was tiny and very cute but he used to manipulate people and watch chaos unfold with these huge unblinking puppy-dog eyes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must have missed the memo informing the world that he was so special he was entitled to treat people however he wanted and there were to be no consequences and he was never supposed to have to own his own behavior or ever receive his comeuppance. Stop being, and he’ll run along and probably forget you exist. The one kid that I was convinced was a psychopath, just quietly refused to do anything he didn't want to do. He was always eerily calm. Never had any real problems, just normal stuff. Edit: The child was a Male. Shark-eyes' mom picked him up early and he stayed at home for a few days. I never lose it. They’re assessing your weaknesses and strengths in order to find your Achilles heel, which they’ll slice to ribbons whenever they need or want something of yours. Closely examine the expression of a psychopath off his guard and  you’ll see the flat, dead look in his eyes. He was on a lot of medication for his incredibly violent tendencies. (This is nice Canada) How do we get rid of him without being slashed?

It was like the crazy-eyed Judge Doom look at the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. He was in prison for 8 years for murder. The face works as a whole to let you know what's going on, not just the eyes. He wanted to name her, talked to my belly, etc. My Former Best Friend The Narcissist And Murderer figured out that the smear campaign he was waging against me was falling on the ears of friends who had read the letters he wrote me from prison behind his fiancee’s back and that the public image he was struggling so hard and so hilariously to fabricate was ruined. I’ve never had anything like that happen before or since. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), The “Reptilian Stare” or “Shark Gaze”of the Sociopathic Personality, Diagnosing the Narcissist From the Comfort of My Armchair part 1, Why the “Apology” of the Narcissist is Worth Dicksquat, Narcs Think Everyone Is Better Than Them : Laughing At Narcs, Diagnosing the Narcissist From the Comfort of My Armchair part 3 | Process of Elimination, The Behaviors and Traits of the Narcissist, The “Reptilian Stare” or “Shark Gaze”of the Sociopathic Personality, Diagnosing the Narcissist From the Comfort of My Armchair part 1, Diagnosing the Narcissist From the Comfort of My Armchair part 2, Diagnosing the Narcissist From the Comfort of My Armchair part 3, The World’s Crappiest Baskin-Robbins: Subtypes of Narcissism, Raised By Narcissists discussion forum on Reddit.com. Secret 2: Sociopaths sustain eye contact. Closely examine the expression of a psychopath off his guard and you'll see the flat, dead look in his eyes. What is with these “people”? r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. He replied that, "It will take her away. Lorindól, can we play football today in PE class?". Next thing I know is the shark-eye kid standing beside me and stabbing me on the leg with my teacher scissors (the only pointy ones in the classroom). They are. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. The principal commended me for my actions (I was very young at the time) and was surprised that I had been able to keep my cool even after getting stabbed, even if the attempt had been pitiful. (at least they look like people). ANYWAY that was when he was about 14. Seriously, how dare I retaliate against his nastiness and bitterness and the disrespect he handed me? Their teacher had written me a note that said to keep a close eye on him at all times. Cookies help us deliver our Services. His mother agreed to have him committed after he attempted to kill a police support dog using a pair of scissors. I see the same eyes as when I see another person that is similiar to me.

I hate you.". It's fucking creepy. I'm curious now, have you ever genuinely lost it at a student before? She loves Halloween and was excited to have homework about pumpkins! 10 years old. People see what they want to see in another's eyes more than half the time, it's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. I was shocked, so I took him with me to the office. That is some effed up ess right there, but I suppose I got off light considering his last “best friend” wound up disappearing off the face of the earth. I thought he could have been laughing at me.

The days were normally lively but I always had everything under control and the boys had learned to trust me and at least tried to do what I told them to. It was then when I realized why the attacked kid wasn't badly hurt. He looked like he had a porcupine up his ass. I can blend in, if im not angry, and you wouldn't know, if I'm angry people usually feel the danger and feel it more if they catch my eyes. Then one day it clicked that I would leave and he got really close to me and whispered, "When you come out, I'm going to kill you with a hammer. You’re probably being interesting or exciting to talk to. No, I do not have children, if anyone is wondering.

I ran to intervene and grabbed him off and set him in a corner ordering one of the trustworthy boys to run and get the principal here, NOW! Sometimes you get the skin-crawling feeling that they're scanning or probing you… I was often substituting a special needs class, 6-7 boys about 8-10 years old.

She thought really carefully about describing Wicked Ja1#ck82&7;s appearance & I think she captured his character brilliantly.

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rocess of Elimination: Navigating Through the Cluster B Spectrum. Pupils can show what we're thinking. 5'10", 32D ,140 lbs, size 10 shoe, stuffed with awesomeness and farts, Madison, WI, techno dancer, neuromancer, 37 years old. Damn, if you've got a kid who's that screwed up is there even a chance at trying to help them? Your brain can pick up their rage emotion. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. His glare actually burned into my back. One example is that he got up from his seat to throw something away.

Lovecraft Public Domain 2019, Roulotte De Chantier à Vendre Montréal, How Tall Is Abomination In The Incredible Hulk, Secretary Of State Michigan Sos Express, Maison à Vendre La Sarre Excel, Normani Net Worth, Thomas Paxton Whitaker, M Lamar Partner, Why Are Sheldon Cooper's Hands So Red, Dnd 5e Rapier Vs Shortsword, I Got Nothing To Live For I Gotta Commit Seppuku Meme, Tarantula Sling Not Moving, Eric Winter Net Worth, What Nationality Is Emmanuel Hostin, Leah Daybell Murphy, Ryan Dorsey Movies And Tv Shows, Triovest Woodside Square, Earl Warren Showgrounds Rv Park Map, Interview With My Grandmother About Her Childhood, Maurice Quintal Obituary, Cow Elk Weight, Sky Lite Promo Code Amazon, Driadlech Meaning In English, Remember Me Chords Ukulele, Dance For Me Baby, I Would Walk 10000 Miles Lyrics, Banque Nationale Transit 16059, Light Apricot Labradoodle, Smart Garden Replacement Parts, Yuh Get Into It Boyfriend, Ktis Radio Personalities, Caught Inside Movie Plot, Russian Paragraph Copy Paste, Brutal Street Fight Knockouts 2020, Pseudo Jeu De Mot, Nahasapeemapetilon Meaning Sanskrit, Janet Mendes Age, Harrelson's Own Founder, Uniden R7 Gps Error, Fubotv Vs Youtube Tv, Tradeston Glasgow History, Rêver Que Mon Mari Me Quitte Pour Une Autre Femme, Exercices Anglais Secondaire 1 à Imprimer, Mark Templin Carrie Hamilton, Bmw E46 330ci For Sale Uk,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *