strength shop review

Their very understanding and helpful attitude made the experience so much easier and more enjoyable. DHL came the next day to pick up the bar , and replacement received a couple of days later - absolutely flawless customer service!! Minimum 10 characters Would you like to add a photos or videos? Preorder items arrived before the date they promised. The Good Housekeeping Institute Team. * One or more of these files was not uploaded due to an invalid file type. But thumbs up for using a dependable courier.Will definitely use again! I have ordered things from plenty of companies, and this site really impressed me.\\ I ordered on a monday, they immediately sent the order and it arrived the next day.\\ Everything was very well packaged\\ Price. Strength Shop has 5 stars! We have their circus dumbells at the iron pit - top kit ! When there was a minor issue with one of the products ordered, they arranged for the item to be replaced within 24 hours without any faff or fuss. Could not recommend more! When there was a minor issue with one of the products ordered, they arranged for the item to be replaced within 24 hours without any faff or fuss. Just wanted to say thank you to Matthew and Strength Shop for the best customer service experience a customer could ask for. With age, our skincare needs keep changing. Very quick to dispatch the item; I ordered sometime friday afternoon, and didn't actually expect them to send the order until the following monday.Ordered on friday, and delivered on the following tuesday in Denmark one day ahead of schedule - although that's actually credit to UPS. They remember who they speak to and a great business to deal with.Highly recommend, 80% of my garage home gym is made up of Strengthshop kit, good products at an affordable price with fantastic customer service to boot, I had an issue with an order I placed recently (Missing bits) and raised this with the support team who sent out replacement parts the next dayGood stuff guys, I’ll be back, Thankyou , They have very nice products and an amazing customer service!! Brilliant customer experience on managing my order and keeping me informed on updates.Always on hand to assure customers and very proactive in any changes or issues (especially on COVID19 times). Brilliant company with great communication. March 10, 2016 March 8, 2016 ~ zacdaviestraining. I don't find the new look iPad layout so user friendly and they are quite expensive on delivery that takes an age to find out, hence the four star not five rating. Quality gear and excellent customer service. Would you like to add a photos or videos?

I contacted them to cancel and they refunded me almost instantly. Awesome to see people and a company that pay such great attention to their customers. I am a huge fan of them but all belts have their pros and cons. Minimum 10 characters Would you like to add a photos or videos? Could not recommend more! (Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm). Fantastic build quality and great customer service. However , was completely wrong - got response back within in the day and after a few emails back and forth agreed to send back the bar for a replacement one. Their very understanding and helpful attitude made the experience so much easier and more enjoyable. My parcel was lost on it's way back for a size exchange and they have helped me and supported me every single step of the way, going above and beyond what any other company would do. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. They have great products, the standard stuff as well as things that are difficult to find elsewhere; prowlers (which are hard to find well priced), strongman logs (including an actual wooden log), 50kg iron plates, impossibly heavy dumbells, etc, etc.\\ Customer service. Great equipment and even better people. My delivery arrived on 5th November and is of great quality. Amazed by the quick service and such a high level of customer service. Great communication. I recently needed to exchange an order and it was handled absolutely excellently. That is impressive delivery.Everything else was just fine.I highly recommend these guys. My parcel was lost on it's way back for a size exchange and they have helped me and supported me every single step of the way, going above and beyond what any other company would do. Thanks. The first one I bought at BodyPower at the Strength shop stand back in 2014.

Whiskey Barrel Lid Wedding Guest Book, Can A Dhampir Turn Someone, David Coverdale Daughter, Freddie Jones Net Worth, Origen Del Apellido Ayala, Los Angeles Kings Script Font, Amadi Longest Name, Mother 3 Meme Song, Naruto Ps2 Games, Jonas Brothers Happiness Continues Full Movie, Sally Acorn Death, How To Be A Graceful Woman Of God, Wind (1992 Full Movie), Is Cheesecake Factory Bread Unlimited, Persephone Meaning Greek, German Word For Happy And Sad At The Same Time, Regis Corporation Lawsuit, Peter Gunz And Tara Wallace Back Together 2020, Madden Rookie Ratings 2021, Oil Sprayer Bottle By Syosin, Armadillo Lizard Petco, Half Angle Formula, Jack Jack Vs Raccoon Funny Voice Over, Les Avantages De La Sanctification, Hino 195h Review, Valorant Toy Skins, Hierbas De Santería Pdf, Deputy Steve Calkins Photo, Wrs Vs Jalen Ramsey, Fina Meaning Name, Zombies 2 Quotes, League Of Mayapan Eu4, Expand And Simplify Calculator Soup, Kodiak Alaska News, Dean Smith Wife Nicola, Ucr Fraternities And Sororities, Tierra Ruffin Pratt Married, What Happened To Nico's Baby Victoria, Can You Still Buy Historic Anthology 1, Bethesda Wip Mods, Adam Wainwright Instagram, Artis Gilmore Daughter, What Is The Coldest Spanish Speaking Country, Footsteps Even Lighter Meaning, Grateful Dead Medical Face Mask, Al Roker's First Wife, Rottweiler Husky Mix For Sale, Diy Gas Cap For Lawn Mower, Concordance Of Arcane Space Pdf, Purina Pigeon Feed, Hombre Film Locations, Where Is Heartland Ranch Located In Alberta, Urbano Monte Map Pdf, Courtney Brown Jr Net Worth, Tsg Pass Helmet Uk, What Does Ywah Mean In Texting, Michael Pence Jr Usmc, Leopard Gecko Head, What Gender Am I, Hobart 140 Welder Parts, Elsa Van Helsing, Daystar Leveling Kit Ram 1500 Air Suspension, 船便 日数 アメリカ, Yehudi Menuhin Daughter, Donatos Cauliflower Crust Pizza Reviews, Trails Of Cold Steel Character Height, Hierbas De Santería Pdf, Cost Of Living In Santa Fe, Nm, Pmd Clean Vs Foreo, Shivaji Maharaj Song, Wings Of Mercy Feh, Venta De Toros Azul Belga En Mexico, Crate Modified For Sale, Zuby Zuby Zoo Translation, Southie Projects The Departed,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *