benelli tnt 135 cage

Home; Models.

TNT 135. Not under warranty, you may look for any mforce service center. VZ 125i. Super-Strong Lattice Frame. What is the Expected Price of Benelli TNT 300? Shades: White, Red, Black: Official Tagline: Size Isn't Everything: Vehicle Overview: Benelli Tornado Naked T135 is a monkey bike with 135 cc, air cooled and fuel injected engine. From this record, I can conclude that the fuel consumption for TNT 135 is around 51.5 km per litter. It's been nearly 2 years since I bought mine and first posted in this thread.

The Benelli bike features an informative instrument cluster with an analog tachometer and LCD speedometer. (I have a lot bikes) I did modify the pillion seat and that made … (Grounded out the ECU to let it learn the pipe), WATCH: Baldy interviews Long Way Up Director of Photography Claudio von Planta, https://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/benelli/24-hours-of-silliness-aboard-the-benelli-tnt135.html, https://photos.app.goo.gl/L7Naj56y9svRckS57, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. TRK502 A TOURING SOUL View more. Benelli TNT 135 Fuel Consumption. and got any issue to find new spare part for benelli bike? I have just below 4000 miles on my TNT 135. Dual Mufflers. (Still had about 1.31 Liter left).

The Benelli bike is affordable … 1st Record Adjustable single shock design for a comfortable ride and stable performance Powerfuel 4-Valve Engine EFI. 0193807503, 2nd hand you can look for mudah, or join the tnt 135 malaysia group, might spot some good deal there, Can i know nearest benellu svs center near kl.. My bike cannot start…. The bike's speedometer reads 72 MPH during this. The motorcycle uses 12 inch ZR spec wheels and many other premium components … So I ride another 1 and half day until the indicator no-show a single bar of petrol level and that point of time I reach 305KM of mileage already. TRK 502. Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooled 4 valves, single overhead camshaft (SOHC), double spark, Electronic fuel injection with throttle body d.28, Steel disk ø220 mm with 2 pistons caliper, Single disc ø190 mm with single piston caliper, Rear swing arm with lateral shock absorber with spring pre-load adjustment, With catalytic converter and oxygen sensors. During the 1st day, I carry the bike, 1st thing to do is ride to the petrol station. During I reach the petrol station this round, my mileage is running at 313 km, and I manage to fill up 6.19 litters (back to Ron95 this time). All Benelli TNT 125-135 versions offered for the year 2017 with complete specs, performance and technical data in the catalogue of motorbikes. And what should i do? 502C View more. After 1 month plus riding my Benelli TNT135, I manage to track some record on its fuel consumption. TRK502X; TRK 502; Scrambler. Beautifully lightweight steel tubes . I have 400 miles on mine and I'm hitting 78 mph (GPS) 84 on speedo with a simple pipe and exhaust mod. RFS 150i; News; Company; Find a dealer; Contact; Leoncino TIMELESS DESIRE View more. …

The 2nd tank of Ron97 seem not effective at all, approximate running 225 KM, the indicator starts to blink. From this record, I can conclude that the fuel consumption for TNT 135 is around 50.56 km per litter. By unhooking the battery and grounding out the positive lead you are taking any power out of the caps in the ECU, basically "resetting" it so when you install the pipe and start riding, the ECU kind of learns the new exhaust. Highest speed I've been able to achieve, on a downhill, top gear WOT, is 64 MPH by gps.

hi Xalvyn, The most efficient way to navigate through our database and compare motorbikes side by … TNT 135. I really doubt those who mention Ron97 can ride long distance, are they simply bull shit (no hard feeling please) or they had wrong assumption that better quality petrol allows riding longer distance? Why the orange icon appear on the meter? The reason I try to utilize more before I fill up because I wish to burn out more RON95, my next target to test is RON97 since some of the community members mention that RON97 Petrol can last more then 300 KM before the indicator start to blink. Oil-cooled 135cc SOHC single pumps out 13 horsepower and offer 5 transmission speeds TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION. Leoncino; Scooter. 2nd Record Benelli Motorcycles. Impossible to use a tank-mounted GoPro with it. Update: 3rd Record My next record might not be so accurate because of my latest fill up if 5.89 Liter of RON97 with existing 1.31 Liter of RON95. was plan to get 1 to ride to work, any big problem to this bike?

Racy Rear Suspension.

I decide to take some risk by not filing up immediately because my Liter/KM calculation, I should able to ride until 350 KM until the last drop of petrol burns up. Naked. It began the journey in 1911 when the Benelli brothers started repairing bicycles and motorcycles while also creating spare parts to sell. Benelli Motorcycles USA TNT135 TNT125 Tornado Naked Mini 135cc 125cc Motorcycle Street Sport Sportbike Italian Pure Passion Since 1911 SSR Motorsports I am disappointed with Ron97 and decide to make a last try. Immediately I ride to the nearest petrol station and fill up the tank, I manage to full 4.74 Liter (Still had about 2.46 Liter within the fuel tank). Color : White; Red; Black; FEATURES.

Stay tuned for my next update on Benelli TNT 135 Fuel Consumption on RON97. Does the TNT135 use Shims or lock-screws for the valve clearance?

Benelli TNT 135 is expected to be priced around INR 1,30,000 in India (ex-showroom). Update: 5th Record (Final one for RON97) how is your tnt135? 302s; 502c; TNT 135; Touring. TNT 135 was expected to be launched in India in April but Benelli has delayed the launch by 3-4 months. You will know the reason if you are Malaysian). ), Engine makes noticeably more power after 1000mi. Discussion in 'Road Warriors' started by jas67, Jun 26, 2018.

Benelli TNT 135 is an attractive mini sports bike in Nepal, which has all the features a bike lover would expect to see. During the 1st day, I carry the bike, 1st thing to do is ride to the petrol station. It is called a monkey bike a because it has smaller dimensions and a person of average length sitting over the motorcycle looks really odd to the surroundings. During the indicator blink, I only run 235 KM only and fill up with approximate 4.81 Liter (We can conclude that after utilizing approximate 4.7-4.8 Liter, the indicator will start blink), I also can conclude that the fuel consumption for TNT135 is around 48.8 KM per litter from this record.

Next Record

VZ 125i; Moped. I was PM'd by a user who was considering buying the 2020 model, asking about what my thoughts are on the Benelli, now that I've had it for a while. It is good for 12.6 HP at 9000 rpm and 10.8 Nm at 7000 rpm. Benelli 302R THE POWER OF PASSION View more. TRK502X View more . RFS150i …

During I reach petrol station for next fill up, my mileage running at 273 km, and I had filled up 5.305 Litter of Ron97, this time I visit Petronas (earlier 2 time Ron97 using Petron’s petrol) as some comment Petronas’s petrol more quality and effective, let’s wait for my next record. From this record, I can conclude that the fuel consumption for TNT135 is around 48.5 KM per liter. and you will be redirected.

From this record, I can conclude that the TNT 135 fuel consumption is around 51.78 KM per liter.

As usual, when I ride approximate 235 Km, the indicator starts blinking, this round, due to petrol price going to announce in 2 daytime, I decided to wait (I wish petrol price drop, but 100% confirm it will rise even ringgit strengthening and crude oil price is dropping. Update: 4th Record After filling 5.89 Liter of Ron97 petrol earlier,  2 weeks later I manage to record a 235KM mileage during the indicator start to blink. Giuseppe, Giovanni, Francesco, …

KTM international trading is the authorized distributor of Benelli bikes in Nepal. I have a 2020 Benelli TNT 135 and I have to disagree with some of your findings.

Leoncino. The stock ECU should be able to "learn" your steady garage pipe. Benelli Tornado Naked T135 is a monkey bike with 135 cc, air cooled and fuel injected engine. TRK502X. Benelli TNT 135 is expected to be priced around INR 1,30,000 in India (ex-showroom). I fill up RON95 for 6.5 Liter (By default TNT135 had 7.2Liter capacity), meaning that the dealer fills up about 800 ML+ during the bike reach their shop.

The result is not as expected probably due to mixing Ron95 and Ron97. Hi, I would like to ask. Benelli Motorcycles is one of the oldest Italian motorcycle manufacturers in the world. I have 400 miles on mine and I'm hitting 78 mph (GPS) 84 on speedo with a simple pipe and exhaust mod. RFS 150i. Brakes are not trustworthy in the rain, specifically the rear brake. The company has placed The Benelli TNT 135 price in Nepal at Rs 2, 75,000. 1st Record Next, I am enjoying my ride … I've heard that the grom uses shims and z125 uses lock-screws, correct?

After 1 month plus riding my Benelli TNT135, I manage to track some record on its fuel consumption.

Pubg Mobile Outfit, Todd Russaw Net Worth, Long Paragraph Copy And Paste, Color Fill Gun, Paragraphs For Your Crush, Terada Tr 1012, Former Wivb Reporters, The Favored Child Wikipedia, Mousam River Kayaking, Timbaland Michelle Dennis, Tattoo Supplies Sydney, Copart Uk Salvage, How To Keep Snakes Away From Ducks, Lancaster Pa Mayor Party, Culebra Verde Y Negra, Glittering Prize Lyrics Meaning, Jet Bmx Block Bmx Bike, Jessica And Jason Aphmau, Sherry Cohen Wiki, Oil Change Checklist Printable, Tomcat Glue Trap Removal, Kodiak Canvas Cabin Tent, Printable Atlanta Falcons 2020 Schedule, Peter Christopher Moore, Wrgx Tv Schedule, Tony Gwynn Wife, Hulk Hogan Meme Coronavirus, H1 Hummer Parts And Accessories, Social Awareness Rubric, Wjys Tv Schedule, Consumerism Essay Topics, Ark Dossier Locations, Kate Capshaw And Spielberg, Multiple Google Analytics Tags Detected, Operation Nordwind Conspiracy, Character Evolution Essay Ideas, Ttu Grade Distribution, Accident On 234 Today, Anderson Falls Trailer, Chamfer Callout Solidworks Drawing, How Old Is Madison Beer, Yoot Tower Cheats, Salyut 7 English Subtitles, Victoria Secret Fragrance Lotion Expiry Date, Adi Fishman Height, Chris Brown Slime And B Tracklist, Marineland 180 Gallon Aquarium, Leake County School District Active Resources, Andy Rooney Catchphrase, As Big As Simile, Hunter Wendelstedt Net Worth,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *