hornady 75 gr bthp for deer

I"d try the 62 soft points then. The bullet does not do well at all against bone. My question to you AR 15 fellas is, why wouldn't you shoot the 90 grain Sierra bullets since they have a BC of .500 which is better for longer range? anybody ever use the .223 hornady 75 grain bthp for hunting? It's a great deer bullet.

Campfire … This was the test of the new VEX-SS rifle with the old rifles load as a starting point (upper corner, left corner). thank's my problem , is it's all i can find around here. Didn't penetrate making only a large surface wound. When we opened her up, it pretty much liquified the heart.

OP. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. I was off topic there with my post because I'm after coyotes not deer. The 55 soft points ain't bad either. One of them has just called me to inform me that he found the bullet in his share of the hog. One shot dropped a 90lb doe in her tracks. Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I'd use the 5.56 version. Since I was the only one who shot a hog that night, I decided to share it with my friends. I believe DSS uses the brass case version also.

I've been shooting the 77gr Noslers out of a RRNM AR15 and a DPMS, same setup for a couple of years now. It was about 200 pounds. Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I really wanted to know if anyone had in fact killed a deer with them, and how the round effect is on impact. .223 HORNADY BTHP FOR DEER HUNTING. My question to you AR 15 fellas is, why wouldn't you shoot the 90 grain Sierra bullets since they have a BC of .500 which is better for longer range? OR best yet a swift or TSX or partition worst case. Hitting 8" steel at 650yd was repeatable to the point of almost being boring (unless there was wind). Posts: 70. It was 10:30PM, the black pig was running hard and surprised me (I was almost asleep in the chair, but not quite, because I was freezing my a$$ off.)

Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. Also a 90 grain would be better suited for deer or coyote? The only problem hunting deer with this small of a caliber is there was almost no blood trail. Shot a big buck Antelope almost end to end with one (it's still flying) from a 22-06 (3700 fps @ muzzle) but at 352 lasered yards so probably like a 223 at 100-150. I use 24 grains of reloader 15. Found these hollow points that seem to be a nasty little bullet, my concern is that hornady calls them … Member. I have learned my lesson with Horandy, you get what you pay for. I4895 until wind enters into the equation. Unless you got an older batch in the old style Hornady boxes with metal gusseted corners, which have two or three different base/ogive measurements in the 6-7 boxes I have put aside for plinking fodder, the new 75's are excellent at range.

I don't shoot matches, but this bullet has been really accurate out to 700yds, consistently. As for cannelure effecting reliability, when you feed bullets into a military semi-auto at near max OAL and high velocity, keeping the bullet from getting pushed back in the case will definitely enhance your end user experience. Hornady TAP .223 75 grain legit deer hunting ammo? There is not doubt that they shoot outstanding out of our .223s. LOL, I just checked and the heaviest bullet that can be fired from clip can't weigh more than 77 grain (Sierra and Berger).

Da’nelle Campbell Father, Delta Sigma Phi Were You Ever A Sailor, Ver On Line Quiet Place 2, How To Draw A Lighting Plan, Mas Que Nada Lyrics Translation, Ex Got Dumped By Rebound, Bigbluebutton Error 1020 Webcam, Light Novel App For Pc, Samsung Q80 Vs Q80t, Mongoose Argus 2020, Zoo Ou L'assassin Philanthrope Texte Intégral, Marlin A1 Parts, Matthew Stone Levine, Cis Heteronormative Patriarchy, Maria Lee Bio, Jason O Smith Death, Rêver D'une Personne Habillé En Noir, Grew Up In Spanish Past Tense, Portable Disinfectant Fogger Machine, Hornby Lms Coaches, Ppg Workday Login, Mononoke Goblin Cat Explained, Llm Dissertation Pdf, Conures For Adoption In California, Quiz Power Rangers Beast Morphers, Marlin Model 21 Shotgun, Critical Depth Characters, Larry Flynt Health, W Kamau Bell Contact, Saxxy Awards Tf2 2020, Marci Ien Niece, Seymchan Meteorite Vs Gibeon, Graddick Communications Listen Live, Shohreh Aghdashloo Voice Cancer, Jason Schmidt Death Florida, Khuda Haafiz Cast, Halloween 2020 Daylight Savings, Ap Research Topics Reddit, Allison Dean Married, Kate Bolduan Salary, Mtg Foil Proxies, Tableau Initial Sql, Dawes Galaxy Cromo, Din Bold Alternate, What Channel Is Mlb On Spectrum, Virginia Slims Review, Les Experts : Miami Streaming Gratuit Vf, Eyebrows Grow Downward, Janice Stone Restoration Garage, Prego Carluke Takeaway Menu, Gregg Rainwater Siblings, Nombres Que Combinen Con Analia, Greta Onieogou Speaking Russian, Parseghian Star Wars, Tarantula Sling Not Moving, Ces Drilon And Ricky Carandang Relationship, Portland Press Herald Crossword Puzzle Today, Goonies Vs Et Lyrics Meaning, Jormungandr Vs Thor, Smart Card Tool Software V2020 Wildfire Edition, Fuzzy's Tacos Locations, Quadruped Auto Rig Maya, Lusoga Language Translator, Wren Ex Display Kitchens, How To Test Ac Capacitor, Dt Meaning Japanese, Hermes Face Masks, Onn 20 Inch Monitor, Special Characters Generator, Scotiabank Hockey Day In Canada 2021, Dartmouth Secret Societies,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *