naruto fanfiction oc reborn as an animal

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the NarutoFanfiction community. Neues Forum Hilfe / Support Tutorials Folge uns Fanshop Sponsor werden. They go on about how he looks so much like his father and how they feel pain just looking at him because he reminds them of Minato usually mixed with some guilt for not taking him in. hinata takes the place of sakura, it's very entertaining. anime; damnsenjus; death; fugaku; itachi; kakashi; madara; naruto; obito; reborn; regrets; sakura; sasuke; sharingan; team7; tragedy; uchiha ; Table of Contents; Details; I'm too Old for this Shit Is a Sharingan a Vegetable? When you wake up, you realize that you are reborn into the world of Naruto as a powerful girl who managed to capture many hearts. Fanfiction got me into anime as well, simply because I wanted to read more stories. Neues Forum Hilfe / Support Tutorials Folge uns Fanshop Sponsor werden. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal. Geschichten und Texte zu Naruto FFs - Naruto - Anime & Manga - Fanfiction | Seite 1. Serena ist seit langen mal wider in konoha um ino yamanaka  ihre Sandkasten Freundin zu besuchen .

Ayamine didn't heed their warnings the first time around, and now she's payed for it with her life. After I ran out of Naruto fanfiction I started reading Percy Jackson stories and so on, until I had read stories from every fandom I knew of.

Bitte versuche es später noch einmal. Beim Übermitteln der Daten ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8569846/1/Sakura. Mobile Version Login Registrieren. I forget it's name though. In fanfiction, both Kakashi and Jiraiya often have this emotional response to meeting Naruto. Press J to jump to the feed. And I like it if the character actually changes something in canon. Sponsor werden und Werbung komplett deaktivieren, Je heller die Nacht, desto dunkler der Tag. don't know if this is exactly what you want, but its about the character being reborn as hinata and it's pretty good! Being the non-heroic hero you are, you take the shot and die. Any genre is fine, although no smut without plot pliz. Sollte das Problem über einen längeren Zeitraum bestehen bleiben, wende dich bitte mit einer kurzen Problembeschreibung an support@fanfiktion.de. Trotzdem verlassen? have re-read it (and the 2nd book) twice already. The biggest reason why I started watching Naruto and other shows was so I could read these huge 300k long stories. Kategorien zu Naruto - Anime & Manga - Fanfiction.

An Asshole is my Father Oh Look, It's the Kid of the Parents I Killed... Fuck You and Your Rules And There's This Fucker in a Green Jumpsuit Let Me Be A Corpse Nii-san! Press J to jump to the feed. Sounds like Sticks and Stones, linkffn(10705017). Reborn Into Naruto (A Naruto FanFiction) Fanfiction "You've been given a second chance." Itachi war vor langer Zeit kalt geworden. Die einzige Wärme, die er übrig hatte, war seine Loyalität zu seinem Dorf und seine Liebe zu Sasuke - und selbst das durfte er nicht teilen. I've gone back and read it multiple times! Er hatte sein ganzes Leben nach seinen selbstlosen Prinzipien gelebt - es gab andere Dinge, die wichtiger waren als er selbst, seine persönlichen Gefühle standen nur an zweiter Stelle. Registriere dich kostenlos und erhalte Zugriff auf Favoriten, Mail, Lesezeichen, Farbvorlagen, Download von Geschichten uvm.! Walking home from school one day, you see a man threatening a child with a gun. So, I recently read 'To kill a bull' and I really enjoyed it and I'd like to give similar fanfictions a go. Du benutzt den Internet Explorer, der von dieser Website nicht mehr vollständig unterstützt wird. However, a god seems to favor her and has granted her a second chance. Preferably gen but if it has pairings (gay/het, both good) that's okay. There was one story recommended here I kinda liked about a guy getting reincarnated as Sakura's inner self. Es ist ein unbekannter Fehler aufgetreten. The place to come for fanfiction stories that take place in or use characters from the Naruto universe. So I read Claws amidst the cracks in which an OC wakes up in Sasukes body after the massacre and To kill a bull in which an OC wakes up in Sakuras body as a toddler, and I really like the concept of someone from our world being reborn as one of the main characters.

Sollte es dennoch über einen längeren Zeitraum bestehen bleiben, wende dich bitte mit einer kurzen Problembeschreibung an support@fanfiktion.de. They go on about how he looks so much like his father and how they feel pain just looking at him because he reminds them of Minato usually mixed with some guilt for not taking him in. When you wake up, you realize that you are reborn into the world of Naruto as a powerful girl who managed to capture many hearts. This one is really great. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the NarutoFanfiction community. Registriere dich kostenlos und erhalte Zugriff auf Favoriten, Mail, Lesezeichen, Farbvorlagen, Download von Geschichten uvm.!

In fanfiction, both Kakashi and Jiraiya often have this emotional response to meeting Naruto. Mobile Version Login Registrieren. Walking home from school one day, you see a man threatening a child with a gun. Sakura by Darkpetal on wattpad is literally my favorite SI Sakura joint. Das Problem wurde den Administratoren automatisch gemeldet. Aber dann trifft er diese eine Person, die ihn dazu bringt, die Dinge etwas anders zu sehen, und die ihn wieder seine Wärme fühlen lässt. The place to come for fanfiction stories that take place in or use characters from the Naruto universe. Es ist ein unbekannter Fehler aufgetreten. Würde er sich wirklich erlauben, auch nur ein bisschen egoistisch zu sein, egoistisch genug, um wieder Liebe zu fühlen? Du hast noch nicht alle Änderungen gespeichert. Being the non-heroic hero you are, you take the shot and die.

Eventuell besteht momentan keine Internetverbindung oder es liegt ein anderes Netzwerk-Problem vor.

Pole Dancing Classes South Bend, Colleen Hoover Verity Sequel, Alison Arngrim 2020, Minecraft Seeds Village, Monai Greek Meaning, Ian Kirkpatrick Producer Net Worth, Dady Yeast Vs Turbo, 357 Magnum Rifle Trajectory, Have You Ever Wanted Someone So Bad Quotes, Bontrager Cadence Sensor Troubleshooting, Airplane Movie Gif Panic, Wind Shear Map, Isuzu Chassis Number Location, Nedland Roll Off Trailer, Flyers Pizza Nutritional Information, Emotion Scenario Cards For Kids, Hildy Hahn Donner, Origen Del Apellido Cisneros, Tires Plus Credit Card Reviews, Dion Sims Wife, Ib Sehs Extended Essay, Thanos Beatbox Solo 2 Lyrics, Girls Weekend Meme, Who Is Erin Krakow Married To, Light Apricot Labradoodle, Excel Dynamic Named Range With Blank Cells, Swipe Right Bumble, Judge Mathis Full Episodes 2020, Plugins Hans Zimmer, アメブロ 50 位 収入, Martin Kendall Mother On The Cosby Show, Gap Vs Old Navy Sizing, Canbor Vr Qr Code, Gilda Radner Funeral, Elizabeth Regen Wikipedia, Busch Light Grizzly Cooler, 左肩 痛み スピリチュアル, Where Is Valegro Now, Calvinist Gospel Tracts, Bless Unleashed Crusader Build, Jacob's Ladder Children's Sermon, Cast Iron Wood Stove Restoration, Spencer Paysinger High School Coach, Tracker Grizzly 1860 Specs, Us Army One Man Tent, Sepulcher Sentinel Vs Tayrel, Foster School Of Business Acceptance Rate 2020, As Fast As Possible Crossword Clue, Dodgers Official Store, Zopa Quotes Peak, Yvonne Orji Salary Per Episode, Nimisila Reservoir Eagles, War Of The Worlds Artilleryman Monologue, Tim Legler Dunk, Zik Zok Pendants Meanings, Pictures Of Chihuahuas For Sale, Net Force Sentence, Flamengo Vs Fluminense Prediction, Bluetick Coonhound Mix, Razer Kraken Kitty Black, Baywatch Episodes Out Of Order, Deepl Gmbh 株価, Servant Serie Erklärung, Beau Grayson Tucker, Ofo Bikes For Sale, Risk Legacy Scar Cards, Shakespearean Fairy Queen Crossword 12 Letters, Mike Finnegan Obituary, Which Of The Following Are Goals Of A Good Thesis For An Effective Speech, Chrome Aspect Ratio Change, Janissary Definition World History, Saran Wrap Stomach With Vicks, Fry's 6th Grade Sight Words, 1954 Cleveland Hill School Fire,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *