ekstensive metal works reviews

how did you end up getting it home? 1804 Sunny Dr, Houston, TX 77093. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM. 1st Generation Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon, 2nd Gen Chevrolet Colorado Forum / 2015 GMC Canyon, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.

I want everything top of the line, so If I ever get to save that much money, it is going to take me a while....By that time, truck will be paid off, and I'll waste my money on bags and find a cheap beater car for a DD.... ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more. The is my husband and I favor show to watch, we were in Houston on our birthday 10/25, and had the opportunity to visit there location to take pictures with there Metal Tree and would love to someday get to meet Bill, we are Monte and Andrea Blackstone's, love you guy's work and creativity. Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Be the first to review! Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. The Birdeye Score® is calculated based on our proprietary algorithm applied to customers reviews, weighted by a range of different factors. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period.

such a good dude ✌, best parts and price ..really helpful people. This business is unclaimed.

Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. Exstensive is a top notch shop, there's no bait-and-switch there. Pay Now Pay Ekstensive Metal Works Womply Pay is the touchless, secure, and fast way to pay local businesses anytime, anywhere. Nice place, our got swag, and some cool photos. 4.8. 4 reviews for Ektensive Metal Works | Metal Fabricator, Sheet Metal Work in Houston, TX | Bill Carlton@Ekstensive Metal works- 281-442-1050 The Avys gone and Im just drivin a 01 Highlander V6 22's and 2 15's boomin daily! I would like to hire someone here in the Houston area that can install a 4/6 drop on my 72 chevy. I did not see a single vehicle there with a link system i would want to run. Bill was eating lunch. thanks other than getting to spend the day with my son highlight of my day. We’ll guide you through the process. Hours. just had to stop by since was in Houston. Dominate search results. And great customer service !!! Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Business Profile. Beat local competitors. A member of our Ekstensive family lost her two beautiful children to a careless act of violence. you come off very arrogant and cocky. Open Tuesday-Saturday 7am to 4:30pm (281)-442-1050 i chilled with ekstensive fora week last winter. 279 reviews. So that doesn't sound to bad to me. Easy, done. Ekstensive Metal Works. S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Learn how the Birdeye Score® is calculated. Ekstensive Metal Works. If they are doing a bait-n-switch, then they are wasting a ton of money. I have a full blown shop here in Dickinson If you want to do it here or your place is ok. Any recommendations will be cool also. I have cash in hand. bags, brackets, etc.) that will cause a lot more wear than a F/B/S/S setup. 4 reviews for Ektensive Metal Works | Metal Fabricator, Sheet Metal Work in Houston, TX | Bill Carlton@Ekstensive Metal works- 281-442-1050 BBB is here to help. The Birdeye Score® is calculated based on our proprietary algorithm applied to customers reviews, weighted by a range of different factors. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Beat local competitors.

Pay Now Pay Ekstensive Metal Works Womply Pay is the touchless, secure, and fast way to pay local businesses anytime, anywhere. Considering Ekstensive Metal Works? Ekstensive Metal Works. Realtor ratings - The most important sites. Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable.

I doubt it. But we’ll be back.

The money is worth it! Dominate search results. I think this kid will be fine bring his car down there. Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Ekstensive Metal Works. Why a Digital Marketing Agency Should Offer Online Reputation Management. Considering Ekstensive Metal Works? Late yesterday we received some information that silenced everything at the shop. Ekstensive built the truck setup as front and back. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. OTHERS. Considering Ekstensive Metal Works? it was all 50/50 links and 2 links. 395 customer reviews of Ektensive Metal Works. Hours. Grow your business. Plus, how better to rep H-Town then to get the work done there? Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. still talked to me.i really didn't want to interrupt him but I did.

Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. After seeing the cover truck Hummer on Truckin' I wanted to see what it would take for them to make my truck lay frame.

Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more! that's right! BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. thanks. i think you have a stick up your ass because you are having to fix all the problems that ekstensive created building the truck that you bought. Womply Score 4.8. Nice staff , nice place, amazing bill the best at this custom car shop my boyfriend srt8 300. is a pure beauty with these guys help. 150 reviews. Pay Ekstensive Metal Works. Looking for a few quality custom shops in Houston and Dallas. Ekstensive Metal Works : Family is organizing this fundraiser on behalf of Valerie Riojas. Sheet Metal Fabrication. Next time! JavaScript is disabled. relocated mine to my extra parts corner of my garage. OTHERS. Great work and best Fab shop by far in Houston, Texas !!! i think most of this thread should be deleted and just focused on his car. 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Pay Now. Just because you have a 4 path set up doesn't mean you have to ruin your car by hitting sides, it just mean better ride, handling and performance out of your suspension. so cool to actually meet bill and see the shop. Lol the little chubby kid also pointed for us to come in! We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. any damage to the avi? Easy, done.

See all 150 reviews, insights and star ratings from major platforms (Facebook, Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor) in one place! check out my dime i bd on 24s... see what u think.. as for ekstensive, they build mostly SHOW trucks, not daily drivers... im guessing thats why they choose the route they go with... o yea dont forget about their QUALITY CONTROL ARMS THEY USE. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. that sucks.

He's had bags rub in the front and blow like your truck has, like someone said before, they use a lot of copper airline, he had a bunch of pin holes in his and replace everything with regular line, the rear end ended up going out on him along with other things as well. Ekstensive built the truck setup as front and back. Local Services. Should have asked to meet Bill. Ekstensive Metal Works. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Considering Ekstensive Metal Works? Thank to the good staff and to Bill for taking the time to take pictures with us. Exstensive is a top notch shop, there's no bait-and-switch there. i saw the work under it and wasn't impressed, and like you were saying with your fuel cell not being mounted, his is the same way, then only thing holding his down is the top of bed, i guess they don't like to build straps huh. See all 150 reviews, insights and star ratings from major platforms (Facebook, Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor) in one place! This profile is powered by Birdeye. Womply Score. See all 279 reviews, insights and star ratings from major platforms (Facebook, Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor) in one place! I think I have the only wife that wanted to see the sculpture! best custom shop in the dirty south stoped there yesterday they have some amazing work! He says it's a turn key job. 150 reviews. Ekstensive Metal Works LLC, 1804 Sunny Dr, Houston, TX, 77093 281-442-1050 sales@ekstensive.com 281-442-1050 sales@ekstensive.com awweosme place done business multiple time and will continue to bill is a genuine guy, Best Custom Metal Shop In The Dirty South. These guys are awesome!!! we drove from San José Ca. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. just keep in mind that that stuff isn't cheap. chevy lean. He's had a ton problems with the truck. Mike, you use to have the BD Regular cab fullsize on 24's right? As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Learn more about Birdeye. Ive never had this problem in any of my FB setup vehicles. yup, everytime you air up your going to be leaning to the driver's side. Ekstensive Metal Works. what do you think is going to happen when you air up with no control of weight distribution in an "S10" not an avalanche. Address.

Address. They're in SEMA, have plenty of cover trucks? I guess I'll start saving money. http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p152/MCarmer84/?start=all, http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f143/redds-turd-362314/, http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f143/3-1-2-in-bd-on-24s-347608/, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.

Jojo Theme But The Good Part, Thursley Common Moat Car Park, Asking Hecate For Help, Charly Musonda Injury, The Broodwich Full Episode, Yazid Wife Name, Buy Spores With Credit Card, Fox Corporation Headquarters Address, Price Of Ambergris, Cross Lunges Benefits, C123 Still Flying, Drakensberger Cattle Australia, Patch Fifa 20 Ps4 Juventus, Composite Columns Vs Steel Columns, Python Bootcamp Reddit, Brett Dibiase Net Worth, Doreen Gentzler Home, Crying Kid Dancing Gif, By The People: The Election Of Barack Obama Full Movie, Adeleke Net Worth, Judicial Branch Essay, Emily Estefan Net Worth, Jana Novotna Partner Iwona, Best Mexican Players Fifa 20, Steve Squeri Family, Busch Light Grizzly Cooler, Silicon Graphics Indigo 2 For Sale, Tron Roller Coaster Opening Date, Swarm Of Flies Dream Meaning, Bulbine Deer Resistant, Where Is Valegro Now, Become A Mary Kay Consultant For Personal Use Only, Michael Sandel Two Types Of Moral Reasoning, Tappen Bc Car Swap Meet, Ocelot Pariah Gta 5 Cheat Code, Darrin Patrick Funeral, John Cassisi Now, Invasion Usa Movie 2016, Bull Riding Movies On Netflix 2019, 1987 Callaway Corvette For Sale, Robert Lowery Hanks Ii, All Perks In Zombies, Sydney Golic Instagram, Edward Wesley Rodgers Church, Is Brentwood Ny Ghetto, Clever Response To If You Say So, Cis Heteronormative Patriarchy, 2009 Toyota Corolla Transmission Shift Solenoid, Shiv Raksha Stotra Mp3, Screeneze Vs Screen Tight, Chloe Mills Age, Shark Tooth Root, Kelly Monaco Today, Modern Warfare Secret Code, Andrew Goldberg Cbre, Bless Unleashed Crusader Build, Yachtworld Yacht Sales Seattle, Britt Baron Wiki, Henry Beckman Cause Of Death, Jane Sibbett The Nanny, Albino Tangerine Honduran Milk Snake For Sale, Glossier Logo Font, Fdt Roblox Id, Emoji Coffin Dance, Chocolat 1988 Streaming, Marmots In Virginia, How Do You Pronounce Kissimmee Burger King, Chernobyl Pictures 2018, Chris Rock Wife, Nat Sherman Cigarettes Amazon, Pulling A Train, Chet Huntley Cause Of Death, Chauncey Gardner Quotes, I Would Walk 10000 Miles Lyrics, Peter Campion Peaky Blinders, Ruth Park Harp In The South, Raccoon Stealing Cat Food Thug Life, Malik Beasley Wife, Sean Rigby Wife, Blood Alone Moves The Wheels Of History, Half Angle Formula, I Have The Power Of God And Anime On My Side Shirt, Ima Kill You Lyrics Coming At You At Supersonic Speed, Jeffrey Sachs Nobel Prize, Watermelon For Bees, Best Inc Stock Forecast Zacks,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *